45 | LURKING IN THE SHADOWS

+

jungkook collapsed onto the couch, engulfing your nude body into a hug. the warmth of his skin made you smile, as you felt him slip away from you, once again. he reaches down, and slides his boxers onto himself for coverage — as you remained exhausted.

jungkook brought his jeans up too not bothering to button the denim to ensure the jeans.

with his lower body dressed back in the clothes that he's worn before the two of you stripped naked, you abruptly felt jungkook wiping his release from your lower stomach. you opened your eyes as he cleaned you off, tossing those tissues elsewhere in the room without a care that you two, made a mess.

you hugged yourself, feeling that coldness inside of the room attack your skin which cooled you off. but you suddenly flinched just when you felt jungkooks arms creep underneath your back, and behind your knees, effortlessly carrying you up from the sofa, in bridal style.

the man carries your body up the modern designed staircase straight to the master bedroom as you felt your eyelids become heavy. you were so exhausted.

both, mentally and physically.

jungkook brought your body onto the bed, bringing the soft sheets, over your figure. before he is able to walk away you gripped onto his forearm and pulled him closer towards you. you sat up from the bed, as you used the blanket to cover you exposed body up.

"stay with me." you said, almost in a pout as he lets out a low chuckle, adoring your cuteness.

jungkook climbed into his bed, as you scooted over giving him some space. his arm wraps around your waist, pulling you closer towards his chest.

as the both of your eyes locks, you feel your cheeks heat up and couldn't help, but curve the corners of your mouth up into a slight smile. brushing fingers through your hair, jungkook's other arm, is resting against the mattress as his palm supports his head up. your eyes gleams as the natural moonlight that came from the wide window from afar illuminated the entire room.

"we should get to know each other." you spoke. he lifted a brow, "how so?" jungkook questions. as he continued running his fingers through your hair it took you a moment to think.

"ah, question and answer?" you asked.

jungkook licks his lips that are soon becoming dry, as he paused for a moment, eventually giving in to the suggestion of getting to know each other more.

"you go first." he offered, as you hummed. "what is your favourite colour?" you asked causing the man
to let out a laugh, making you confused. "you're so cute," he said as your cheeks flushed ten shades of red by his remark.

"it's black, because it's such a unique shade. basic, but intriguing." he replied.

"as expected." you grin, your eyes squinting as you referred to the black interior design, of jungkook's house and his penthouse. "your turn. ask me one."

he hummed, giving his mind a second to think of a question to provide you with — one that wasn't too boring, but interesting enough, to make it exciting.

"am i good in bed?"

by the question, you slapped jungkook's bare chest as he immediately grasped onto your wrist, to stop you, from doing it a second time. "give me a better question! you always have to make things sexual.."