14 | THE FAMOUS GROUP OF SEVEN

+

"no, my brothers."

jungkook then guided you towards the pool table, which was occupied with four men, and taehyung who sat at the bar on a stool watching as the game took place.

the shortest guy among the four was first to notice jungkook's presence.

you watched as his eyes darted towards you, a wide smile forming on his face after checking you out. "woah, look who we have here," the same said, only to draw attention from the rest who previously kept their eyes and focus on the game.

now, all eyes were on you — feeling your heartbeat fasten, you tensed up. you pursed your lips at the sudden gain of attention but felt relieved just when jungkook decided to speak up.

"jimin, calm down will you?" annoyance was heard in jungkooks tone, but the guy who was supposedly jimin, he neglected his words. your eyes focused on him as he takes a seat on the edge of the pool table holding his cue stick in his right hand — a slanted smile formed on his face.

"so, what's pretty lady doing here with jungkook?" he asked as you remained silent, taken aback by his compliment. "are you taken? if not, i'd surely like to hit." the boy added stepping down from the edge of the table, and walking towards you.

"park, look at the girl. you're scaring her." another voice was heard from behind, causing you and the guys to advert your gaze towards him.

eyes landing on the other figure, he was focused on painting the blue coloured chalk onto the tip of his cue stick rotating the stick in a slow motion as well. after a few seconds, the mans eyes look directly at yours creating eye contact. you immediately looked to the floor, biting your lower lip.

"shut up, yoongi." jimin remarks, glaring at the boy who ignored his comeback.

jungkook cleared his throat, stopping the boys from bickering any further. "guys, i'd like to formally introduce you to my date tonight." jungkook spoke, "this is ahn y/n." you looked at each one of the guys flashing a slight smile.

jungkook turned to you, "that imbecile over there," he retorted. "that's park jimin." you glance towards jimin only to gain a wink from the charming boy. he had black hair, with pink plump lips. you couldn't help but stare at him — he was gorgeous.

"and that's kim seokjin, he's the eldest among all of us." jungkook continued, gesturing to the tall man who walked to your direction, gently grasping on your hand with his as a smile made show on his face.

"pleasure to meet you, you may call me jin." seokjin added, bringing your hand to his lips and placing a small kiss over the back of your hand.

"likewise." you responded as he pulls away, backing up from you.

"over there, that's yoongi. the most imperturbable man alive." your eyes gazed toward yoongi, the guy who stood on the other side of the pool table from afar, with a inexpressive look on his face.

"hey." the easygoing man spoke, as you smile to him in response.

you could tell, yoongi seemed like a laid back guy. he was rather silent, but you didn't go too far to assume any further regarding that you've just met him.

"and lastly, this is hoseok."

you looked toward the last guy standing among the six of you, seeing a bright smile displayed on his face. he reminds you of an innocent kid — hoseoks smile exposed two dimples on either side of his face which you found adorable.

"great to meet you, i'm jung hoseok." he said, as you blushed. he was so handsome, yet so adorable.

jungkook tugs on your arm causing you to look at him, breaking eye contact with hoseok. "now that you've met them, let me introduce you to the last." he urged, leading you towards the couches and the strippers.

turning away from the group of men, they continue their game of pool as your eyes landed on the other two, on the couches.

meanwhile, park jimins gaze was secretly fixated on you the entire time.

taehyung was standing in front of the sofa, tossing dozens of won bills towards the strippers who danced along to the music seductively, as the other was busy with two strippers on either side of him and another being on her knees, blowing him off.

the man had his head thrown back too distracted by the pleasure he was receiving in his lower region. with eyes slightly widens, you stopped in your steps and turned away not wanting to see such a sight.

"what's wrong?" jungkook asked.

"he seems busy.." you responded as jungkook looks back towards namjoon, letting out a chuckle. "don't mind, he'll push her away once he sees you." jungkook links his arm with yours and dragged you towards the couches.

taehyung noticed the two of you approaching, and nudged on namjoon's shoulder.

"get these sluts off of you, look who's coming." the boy muttered to the man who opened his eyes, and glanced towards you and jungkook.

"get off." he demands, pushing the girls on his sides away from him. the woman who gave him a blowjob swallows, and wipes her mouth with the back of her hand, backing away from him.

namjoon zips up his pants, adjusting his belt. "you must be y/n," he spoke as you and jungkook made your way closer towards him.

"i'm namjoon, us guys heard plenty about you." you raise a brow, curious as to what jungkook may have said to them. however before namjoon could finish, jungkook cleared his throat sending a glare towards him insinuating to not bring that subject up.

you found it odd but decided not to question it any further, knowing it was meant to be ignored.

namjoon grinned to your direction, his dimples being exposed. "it's lovely to meet you, now if you'll excuse me," namjoon excuses himself, indicating to the women on the sofa which was behind him.

with that said, you nodded as he turned away and went back to doing his business.

jungkook turns toward you, gaining your attention. he hummed, thinking for a moment. you felt your throat become dry, and you wanted to grab a drink since you were at a nightclub. before you were able to request for a drink, it seemed that jungkook had already read your mind.

"now that you've met my crew, lets grab you a drink shall we?"