35 | SHAMEFUL ACTIONS

+

"stay with me tonight." you pleaded.

jimin gave you an look, bewildered by your sudden plead for him to stay. you released your hand from his wrist as he stares at you with slightly wide eyes.

"y/n," jimin said, as your gaze was fixated with his. he remains standing, "are you sure you want me to stay here with you?" he questioned, with that same eyebrow raised, waiting for you to give him a reply.

you nodded.

there is a moment of silence that filled the bedroom as jimin takes a seat in front of you, but on the edge of the bed. your gaze met jimins, eyes locking as the man who is seated across from you, licks his plump lips in an alluring manner.

without even realizing your actions you leaned into
a forward direction as jimin cupped your jaw. jimin immediately pressed his lips against yours, causing you to respond almost instantly.

with your lips moving perfectly in sync with jimins, you followed jimin's movements, as he leaned your figure backward — your back gently hitting the soft mattress from underneath the both of you. jimin is now hovered over your body as your lips never part away from one another — not even for one second.

yours fingers are entangled with his dark coloured locks, as his lips finally leave yours.

you kept your eyes shut, feeling his plump lips trail down your jaw, moving down towards your neck to leave sinful hickeys all over your sensitive skin. you couldn't help but to let out a light moan, due to the pleasuring feeling, of soft lips attacking your figure.

more moans escaped your mouth, as you felt jimin begin to suck onto your skin with more aggression. as for him, the shameful sounds of your moans are almost addicting, a delightful sound to his ears.

with jimin's body over yours, and your body under his, the man couldn't hold back the way he felt. his inappropriate behaviour towards you caused jimin to harden, due to your touch.

jimin is a tease.

and the man was known, for being a tease. even he was known for that, when it came to sexual activity with another. with his teasing acts, jimin grinds his body against your own, only causing you to feel his hardened erection against your lower abdomen.

you bite down on your lower lip feeling more needy for him to touch you further already.

jimin pulled away from the crook of your neck with fresh new hickeys, all over your neck. his gaze trails up to meet yours, as he paused between his actions for a second.

"this isn't right." he stopped himself, as he rises up from his hovered position. you followed, sitting up from your previous position as you straddle jimins lap. you were needy, and it was your emotions that were taking over. jimin was quick and realizes that.

with you straddling his lap jimin brought his hands over your waist, as his lips remained pressed into a flat line.

he stares at you reluctant if he should stop. but the stubbornness inside of you pulled him back into an oddly satisfying kiss. but moments after, jimin was not able to continue; as he pulled away, once more.

"we should stop here," he said, almost in a whisper as you felt your cheeks heat up, embarrassed.

"y/n, this is very inappropriate." he continued. you brought yourself away from his lap, with your head hanging low. "i'm sorry." you apologize awkwardly.

"hey, don't be." he replied, taking your hand in his and massaging it with the other. "whatever we did, we needed to stop before i'd lose my self control. i knew, that there is something going through your mind as you kissed me, and it didn't feel right." he continued, as you looked up towards him.