02 | UNPLEASANT INTRODUCTION

+

"declining calls now, are we?"

his voice was husk, deeper than usual. you knew he was angry when he talked down at you with that deep voice he'd use when mad. it was intimidating.

"dohyun, let me go,"

you demanded, and attempted to escape his hold. that only causes him to tighten his grip around your already reddened wrist. there were already a few bruises on your arm which made it hurt even more.

with your strength you managed to push him away from you, making you stumble back. you trip over your steps, feeling the back of your figure collide against another. you suddenly heard a man groan.

your eyes widened in shock.

you turned around seeing his suit all drenched, by the now half empty glass he held in his left hand. he examined his suit, afterwards send a glare towards your direction.

"ugh! are you fucking kidding me?" he groans. you gasped, "oh my, i am so sorry, i didn't realize—"

he cuts you off.

"how unpleasant." he scoffs through the loud music that played. you took and used a napkin taken from the counter, wiping his now stained tux, hoping he wouldn't be too upset.

you watched as the dark red wine stained his attire, the dark coloured stain enlarging. the wine matched the colour of his blazer.

your movements came to a halt as he grabbed your wrist, and pushed your hand away. you were taken aback by the reject of your help, as he pulled out a handkerchief, and begins wiping down his now drenched clothes. 

he clicks his tongue adverting his gaze towards you with a smug look. "what should i do with you, now that you've caused quite a commotion?"

for a reason, it sounded as if he wasn't going to give you a punishment abusively, but in a sexual way.

he smirked.

you felt a lump form in your throat, as you watched his smirk grow. you opened your mouth to speak but no words came out whatsoever. but suddenly, then dohyun interfered.

"excuse me sir, apologies about my fiancé," dohyun interrupts as he grasped onto your arm, pulling you behind his figure in a protective way.

the man raised a brow at his sudden appearance, letting out an exasperated sigh.

"pardon us, but i assume she might've had too much to drink tonight," he chuckled, pulling out a leather black, louis vuittion wallet from the back pocket of his dress pants.

he pulled out a few won bills.

"sir, please take this as brief apology for what my fiancé has caused." he emphasized at the mention of you, taking a few steps towards him.

"i hope she hasn't ruined your night, after what has occurred." dohyun tucked the filthy bills into the upper-left pocket of the man's tuxedo. with that, the mysterious man pulled out the won bills given from dohyun, shamelessly releasing them from his hold, allowing the bills to slowly fall onto the floor.

dohyun lifted a brow, somewhat astonished at the rejection of money.

and you were just as confused as dohyun was.

the unknown man then takes a step closer towards dohyun, stepping over the bills, glaring. who would reject money? people usually accepted, unless you are to be filthy rich.

"i don't want your fucking money."

you glanced at the man, causing him to make eye contact with you for a split second, before adverting his eyes back towards your husband to be. dohyun inhaled, taking a step back.