72 | TORTURE DISGUISED AS LOVE

[ play music above when signalled. ]

+

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑.

today has finally come the day of yours and dohyuns wedding after two weeks of jungkooks absence. your decisions final and you officially accepted that you're to be married to the man you had not desired to had been married to.

you felt lost — you felt as if everything you had built up within the years, had just vanished. your love, as well as the past shameless acts, and your effort, into fighting for what you had desired. the man you love.

jeon jungkook.

however after your argument with him you felt that, that wasn't the last time you would see him. but you thought, jungkook would have at least made a effort into trying to help you escape from the life you were trapped into. but you had seemed to be wrong.

during the past few weeks you had been stuck inside
of the home, having your parents along with dohyun plan for your wedding. all you have to do, is go along with everything, and be cooperative. that is what you have done.

you have learnt to accept that everything you'd done was a waste of time, and a waste of commitment.

a couple of knocks were heard against the door, as it opens before you were able to give consent. you sigh, realizing that the man behind the door is dohyun. he stepped in allowing the door to shut behind him. the man was dressed, into a formal tuxedo, with his hair slicked back and everything to make the guy visually presentable.

"you have been kept at an extraordinary behaviour, i am fairly astonished." he had spoken. "keep up your excellence for just a few hours and i'll grant you with whatever you'd like." he finished.

with you watching dohyun through the reflection of the vanity you were seated at, you turned around as one nasty smile formed along his face.

"what's with the look," he paused, smiling dropping and eyebrow lifting upwards after. "you deserve it."

you scoffed, "what are you, a genie?" you questioned causing the man to roll his eyes, by response to your hateful remark. dohyun crossed his arms, "well i am trying to act with kindness, but your attitude always seems to make me want to refuse." he scoffs instead.

"instead of a kind gesture, you deserve a slap across that face, if you'll keep up with that behaviour." he's now seemingly annoyed, but you weren't fazed a bit.

you turned back around, facing your reflection from your vanity mirror. you sighed examining your face. you seemed happy visually but inside you'd only felt miserable. you wanted to see jungkook. you were as desperate to an extent, where you'd risk your entire future just to have an ending with him.

and that's what you've done. you risked your future, and even your own life only to be enforced right into marrying dohyun instead.

but being fully aware, by how many security guards your parents have provided for this specific day, it's
a absolute guarantee, that you'll be able to run from this place.

you were snapped out of your thoughts as dohyun's hand is in front of your face — dohyun snapping his fingers repeatedly, getting you out of your daze. you looked at him in a glare, after had pushing his hand away from your face.