58 | DIRTY MEN, DIRTY INTENTIONS

feedback would gladly be appreciated, and would be helpful with my writing skills.

+

with your cellular device in your hand, you checked
the time as well as noticing no notifications or texts from jungkook.

the clock has struck three as you ran away from the heated argument, back at the penthouse. sadly, you had run out in the most ridiculous attire, forgetting that you were only wearing a quite large and baggy shirt with jungkook's boxers underneath.

thankfully his boxers were slightly larger as well to make them seem like shorts on your smaller figure.

you were still in the neighbourhood, regarding that you had only left the penthouse, ten minutes ago. it was chilly and the breeze didn't make the night any better. thankfully there wasn't much people outside having the chance to see you in this way.

but it embarrassed you when one or two people will happen to walk by, sending confused stares, while a couple of pedestrians would exit nightclubs or bars, too busy being intoxicated to even notice.

you gripped onto the hem of the t-shirt you'd stolen from jungkook's closet, tugging it lower to hide that embarrassing fact this you were walking around the city in such lower revealing clothes. but suddenly as you are focused on how much of a fool you look like you're immediately startled when a loud car honked towards your direction.

with a slight flinch the cars driver side window rolls down revealing a familiar face.

"y/n," those eyes traveled from yours, down to your body. but, not in an interested way, but in more of a confused as to why you were in this state, way.

"it's me.." he spoke with a smile, after realizing that you were staring at him kind of frightfully, and with bewilderment. "c'mon, don't you remember me? it's me jaesun." and thats when it had came back to you.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊, 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎.

"and why are we here?"

he sighs at your question, "guess. what does it look like?" he replies however didnt bother to spare you
a glance. you rolled your eyes at this rude response which is no longer something new.

"i'm buying water." jungkook spoke. "if you'd like, pick something you would want, and buy it.." your eyes widened as a wide smile formed on your face.

"seriously?" you asked, lips slightly parted by the
kind offer he insisted.

he nods, "yes. but make it quick. otherwise, i won't hesitate to leave you." he responded as you quickly headed off walking toward the candy section of the store. your eyes scans the numerous amount racks
of different candies that were neatly organized.

you picked out a little specific pack of gummy bears
a brand that you used to munch on as a child. you'd notice jungkook already standing at the counter you approached him, and place your candy bag onto the counter displayed in front of you.

you raise an eyebrow, seeing the man swipe his card on the credit card terminal.

"wait, but sir, i think you have forgotten to scan my item," you spoke, scratching a nape of your neck as jungkook tucks his card back into his leather wallet
as you watch in confused. "oh, but do you recall me offering that i'd pay?" the jerk questioned.

by his playful acts, you've felt annoyance overcome you by the immature attitude within the guy.

"i'll be in the car," he cooed, grabbing his bottle of already paid water from the counter — afterwards walking towards the glass doors, exiting the store.