73 | A DESIRED EXPLANATION

𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑.

+

with files of paper stacked all across the table, you're seated silently over the sofa of jungkooks penthouse.

you turn around, seeing your lawyers and other men raising from their seatings — packing up their things the lead of the group then approaches jungkook who had also upraised from his seat at the table where all of the work had been confirmed along with all of the new contracts being signed.

you watched silently as jungkook pushed his glasses upwards on the bridge of his nose, and rolled up his sleeves of his button-down shirt — tie loosened, and hair slightly a mess, jungkook still manages to pull a look of messy but good looking, together.

the head of the group extended out his hand, before jungkook did so. then, the two shook hands in some sort of form of agreement, before the head bowed to jungkook afterward leaving with the rest of his crew.

jungkook followed the men and his crew, toward the front door of his possession bidding them a goodbye with a thank you before they have left. 

your eyes were glued to jungkooks figure as the man shuts the door, locking it afterwards. he then walked closer to you, a slight smile making show on his face. the smile you missed — that smile, that was genuine.

jungkook approaches you and took a seat down next to you. with your eyes locked into his, the man grabs your hands with his while there's a slight moment of silence inside of the room.

"we won.." he informs. "we've won the case and you will be getting that divorce from dohyun." he added, his eyes tearing up, tears filled with joy and relief. it has been a couple of months since dohyun had been arrested. during these months that was nearly three, you had been fighting against dohyun hoping to win the case and to send him to prison.

with the help of jungkook and his team, they finally managed to help you break away from the arranged marriage contract. he helped you become free again.
and finally dohyun had lost against the case and the divorce had been filed for.

"we are free, darling." jungkook whispered, bringing your figure into his embrace. "we're finally free." the man finished, as you broke down into tears, happily.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏.

"the lee family exposed and defamed. who knew the wealthy and well known family had gone bankrupt." the news reporter stated through the television. "it's reported that, the lee family's been secretly leeching off of the youngests' heirs fiancée and her family."

"lee dohyun, the youngest heir of the lee family had been officially sentenced into prison for supposedly sexually abusing, his fiancée. not only that, but also lee dohyun had been using actions such as fraud, as well as blackmail, domestic violence and more." the reporter enunciated, his voice sharp and clear.

"it has also been confirmed, that the lee family had been funnelling money, out the ahn's, only to keep themselves financially stable." the reporter paused, before continuing.

"it had been confessed by mr. lee. the man revealed the private account transactions from the ahn's. we definitely never know of people with such great and well known images. who knew, the people who kept smiles on others' faces, were monsters behind close doors." the reporter finished.

"with deception and betrayal engraving the familys name like a stain, the lee family will have each, and every one of their establishments and possessions," your lips parted, as the news reporter continued to speak the dark truths behind the lee family.