22 | THE QUESTION GAME

[ play music above when signalled. ]

+

jungkook smirked, causing the same indescribable feeling to occur down in your system.

"it's simple.. say the word, i'll be all yours tonight."

deep down, you knew that you wanted to continue with the game you are playing. it didn't even seem like a game to be exact, but it seemed surreal to be actually feeling the way you do, for this man.

you placed both hands over his bare chest, feeling somehow turned on. jungkook gazes down to your hand — smirk fading away as he noticed the shine from your engagement ring that reflected from the lights that shone from above.

he pushed himself away from you, causing you to mentally curse at yourself.

jungkook knew you were engaged, but wasn't at all aware that it was an arranged marriage. recalling that very first time he has encountered dohyun, the man wanted to pound into you so hard to make the man who you are suppose to be married to, jealous.

he wanted to show that you deserved a man and not some coward who hides behind his surname.

but instead jungkook decided to hold back. dohyun was a jerk and he wanted to give dohyun the shit that he deserves. but the thought of you loving him roamed through his mind. you would not have said 'yes' to the ring if you didn't love him.

it was a shame that jungkook wasn't aware. but you still refused to tell him.

it was the rules.

if only the man who you wanted desperately knew about your current situation with the arranged marriage, then everything would've been different.

jungkook clears his throat, "right. let me dress and i'll help you with your injury..." he gestured to your covered hand attempting to get rid of the awkward atmosphere that replayed the sexual tension.

"have a seat," jungkook offers, as he enters another door next to the bathroom which you assumed to be his closet.

if the engagement between you and dohyun were to be genuine, then you would've praised jungkook for respecting that you were an already taken woman. but unfortunately, it wasn't. the fact the he stopped himself before taking this a step further, only made you sexually frustrated.

after a few moments, you suddenly heard the door jungkook disappeared behind, open.

adverting your gaze towards the doorway, you see the guy walk out fully changed into his night attire. jungkook's hair remained damp, as he held a small first aid kit in his hands. 

jungkook takes a seat next to you, setting the kit on his lap. with the first-aid kit settled over him, jungkook reached out for your bandaged hand with gentleness and slowly unwrapped the bandage that had been wrapped around your left palm for hours.

once jungkook removed the bloody bandages, your eyes slightly expanded due to the sight.

as well as jungkooks, you noticed as he bites down onto his lower lip, imagining the pain you had to go through, in order to bandage up your hand all done by yourself.

"what happened?" he wonders — concern filled the mans' expression along with his tone. jungkook did look genuinely worried, but you didn't know if you wanted to tell him the truth. you were hesitant and doubtful.