43 | WRONG ABOUT FOREVER

[ play the music above. swipe! ]

+

it was jeon jungkook.

seeing your figure, jungkook stared at you, blankly. without any reaction you watched as a smile slowly forms on his face replacing his previous expression that he wore when first landing his eyes on you.

jungkook's eyes gleamed, as he looked at you in the most innocent way. jungkooks smile only brightens up his sharp, yet unique facial features.

"the man finally emerges from the dark." you reply, intending on sounding sarcastic and humorous but instead, your response came out bitter — jungkook neglected your previous statement, as his eyes scan your well dressed figure before his eyes meet yours.

you missed him and he did too. but none of you are able to speak out any words related to the topic due to the thick tension in between the two of you guys.

"you really are stunning." he continued.

"and you don't look bad yourself." responding back his previous statement jungkook looks towards the floor as his lips curve up into a slightly larger smile before he brought his gaze up to you. "long time no see. i'm glad i've come to see you for one last time."

"words said from the man who referred to me as a stranger." your face remained blank, almost into a glare as jungkook's smile disappears from his face.

"don't stare at me like that." jungkook straightens his position, as you furrowed your brows from his response. 

"how can i not?" with the reply, jungkook sighs as
he tucked his hands into the pockets of his formal attire. "you're upset, aren't you." he responded, as you were able to hear the concern, from his voice.

you were upset with him. you nearly almost hated him as well — he left you in the dirt as if you were nothing but now decided to visit you so suddenly?

oh right, you invited him.

"i am not." you denied his response, as you tried to keep your voice calm and stable from a assumption of your emotions. but unfortunately, jungkook was right. you were unhappy with where you are in life.

"your eyes portray you." the man who stood across from you, takes a step closer as your eyes darted to the ground, of the balcony. your arms are dangling freely to your sides as you gripped onto your dress.

you hated how he was right about the way you felt, and your anger soon started to arisen.

"and if that is the case, then allow me to make it up to you." jungkook lastly states before grasping onto your forearm, pulling you closer towards his figure.

gasping between his actions, jungkook fastened his steps as the both of you ran out of the balcony area, and headed towards the exit, of the wedding venue. the wedding venue that both you and dohyun were meant to get married in was almost a mansion.

you and jungkook dashed down the vintage hallway that was dim, as you were still in shock.

you didn't stop him, with the sudden actions — but instead, proceeded to follow with them. you werent thinking straight until you two successfully escaped the building without the security guards getting the chance to stop you two.

but eventually, they noticed.

"hey! stop them!" you heard one shouted out as the rest of their team began chasing after jungkook and you who were running away thoughtlessly.

you grasped onto the wedding dress, trying to keep your dress from getting in the way of your fastened steps of attempting to runaway from your wedding.

finally arriving to jungkooks benz with the security guards chasing the both of you from afar, you both quickly got into the vehicle, and jungkook steps on the gas peddle almost immediately.

"jungkook!" you exclaimed as he drove past the red light that illuminated the car for one second, as the both of you drove past. cars were honking, and you felt nervous. the both of you were being tailed, and worst of all you ran away from your wedding that's supposed to be starting right now.

you brushed your fingers though your hair, as your body fell back into the leather seat of his vehicle. it was a bittersweet feeling. your chest heaves up and down — trying to steady your breath from running.

"why did you.." you trailed off. your voice weakens, as you spoke and your eyes began to tear up.

"you love me, don't you?"

by his question you remain quiet, as the thick tears soon leave your eyes, running down your now, pale cheeks. you didn't respond, unsure of what to reply with. you didn't even know the answer for yourself.

"tonight i was asked of how far i'd go for someone i love.. and i said, i'd go as far as i can."

+

this book isn't near being done, we still have a lot of chapters to go through if u were wondering.