08 | GIVE ME A PERFORMANCE

+

arriving back at home the next day, it surprised you that dohyun wasn't as pissed off as you imagined him to be after what happened the night before, at the nightclub with jungkook.

throughout the day, dohyun has left to finish some business with his fathers' company leaving you at home alone.

after hours have passed, and you started prepping yourself to go out with dohyun like he said. dohyun has prepared you a dress to wear, which was quite revealing like the previous dresses given from him.

it was no long a surprise to you, that his preference in of clothing on women exposed a lot of skin. you got used to it — got used to the way he wants you to be dressed.

shortly after finishing up dohyun eventually arrived home after working for majority of the day. he got ready and dressed himself up appropriately for the nightclub. once finished, they two of you left home.

arriving a nightclub with dohyun, he immediately walked off, in search of his friends — which he had found sitting at a lounge area, of the nightclub.

the two of you ended up being at beauty & essex, but at a different location.

but the interior design was different.

instead of the nightclub having a dark design where the entire place is coloured with black, along with the bright white lights, the design revolves around the colour purple.

the walls are designed a fine white coloured leather material, along with long white and purple curtains that enclosed the vip section of the club.
you had to admit jungkooks taste in interior design was rather unique. it impressed you how he's gotten creative with the designs of his famous nightclubs.

it even made you wonder what his other nightclubs were designed as, from around the globe.

you were about to follow after dohyun, until you're harshly pulled by your forearm, making you gasp. you see dohyun glance at you but look away almost after a second ignoring that some man grabbed you.

dohyun didn't care about your safety. and that is what made you hate him even more.

you were turned around to face the figure and your eyes widen in shock. he looked to be a middle aged man, in which you assumed to be somewhere in his mid fifties. his face is flushed, with his eyes slightly squinted.

what disgusts you most, is that the old male reeked of alcohol. he looked like he's drank more in one night than you do in a year. his suit was messy, and his tie undone.

he was completely wasted.

"and what's a pretty lady doing here alone?" he slurred with his raspy voice, as he pulled you closer towards his figure. he had his arm wrapped around your shoulder, you enclosed in his body.

"actually, i came with my husband." you lied.

you and dohyun are engaged, and you did come to the club with him. but you weren't married yet. the old man sighed, as you flashed him your ring.

"married, i see." he responded as you nod, hoping he would lay off of you.

"well, why don't you let me buy you a drink?"

you nervously chuckled at his offer, still trying to escape his embrace. no matter how many times you have declined this mans' offer, he wouldn't take no as an answer. he wouldn't give up and hint that you didn't want to sleep with him.

all drunk middle aged men who goes to clubs, only want a young maiden to pleasure them. you absolutely despised these types of men. they're sick.

"no need, thank you—" he points toward a table, in the corner of the club where his other friends were all seated at.