04 | FILTHY ATTITUDE

+

"the name is jeon jungkook."

your eyes widened, realizing you were correct. you knew about the jeon family but didn't know that the man you were seated next to was mr jeons' son. you thought that you were going to be completely wrong with such a wild guess.

it shocked you to an extent, where you weren't able to believe it.

there's no way the jeon jungkook would be at some nightclub hanging out so casually. and if you really did bump into the real jungkook, and spilled his drink all over him, you'd be dead by now.

was there possibly another man named jungkook?

you had to make sure — otherwise, with all of the commotion caused tonight, you'd be in trouble. if your parents found out about this first encounter, their company could be in trouble. you were told to never encounter the filthy rich, or that may lead to an unfortunate outcome.

if anyone was to spot you with jungkook right now, misleading information could be posted all over the internet, which may lead to a scandal.

"jeon jungkook..."

you paused, "as in, the son of mr jeon, the man who owns the—" jungkook rudely cut you off, before you were able to finish your sentence.

"yes, my father possesses the jeon enterprises."

your lips parted in shock, mouth slightly agape. you couldn't believe it.

jeon jungkook; the son of an awfully powerful man who owns one of the biggest companies in south korea, that makes billions, and possibly trillions of dollars. their last name is so powerful, mr jeon can do anything he wished with the simple snap of his finger. no one dares to mess around with the jeons.

if you were to you'd be asking for a death wish. they  own one of the most, of many successful businesses in all of korea, and even worldwide.

who knew that you'd ever encounter such a person who holds a lot of power. get on jungkooks bad side and he could easily end your familys' company. that's why you were hoping it wasn't actually him.

otherwise, he could end everything your family has worked hard on, to build the company up.
you felt regret hit you for using unsuitable language with him, but felt thankful that he has not exploded and threatened to end your family's company, like how their family was known for doing.

they are known for breaking companies down, and for being the most triumphant businesses.

"surprised?"

he questioned, cutting you out of your daze. "i can see that you're quite astonished." he laughed. your cheeks blush in embarrassment.

"that club we were previously at, do you visit there often?" you question, hearing him scoff.

"the club?"

he pursed his lips, not bothering to spare a glance towards your direction.

"i'd prefer it more as a lounge, actually." he said, as you glanced at him. "how so?" you asked, raising a brow as jungkook let out a exhausted sigh, keeping his focus on the road.

"i own it." he confessed.

once again, your jaw nearly hung low realizing that the place, beauty and essex, or the so-called lounge was owned by jungkook.

it turns out that the jeon family possesses way more businesses than you assumed.

a few minutes have passed, and the entire car ride was completely silent. there's no speaking but faint music playing from the speakers. trying to think of subjects to talk about, nothing came to mind. however, you open your mouth to speak, simply to clear the awkward tension between the both of you  but the car came to a sudden stop, parking in front of a convenience store.

you furrowed your brows, confused to being at such a place you've never been to before.

"wait, didn't i tell you my address?" you ask bluntly, adverting your gaze back and forth toward the store and back towards jungkook.

"you haven't." he pulls out his keys, "then what are we doing here?" you continue to bombard him with questions, utterly confused.

"are you perhaps buying something?"

"i hope that your questions are coming to an end, regarding that they are quite annoying. " jungkook coldly responds, looking at you with a glare as you leaned back in your seat. "i see you are the type to talk a lot." you froze at his statement.

"and i despise people who presume to be talkative. for example, you." he added.

you scoff, watching jungkook unbuckle his seatbelt, afterwards exiting the car.

"pardon me, but do you intend on leaving me here? i don't know where we are and this area seems quite inappropriate for my being."

"come along if you'd like,"

you look out the passenger window taking in your surroundings of the unfamiliar area. you scrunch your nose, brows furrowing at the sight. this was probably the second last place you wanted to be at.

the first, was being at home with dohyun.

he sighs, adjusting his suit as he stood between the car and the opened driver door. he fixed his sleeves as he rolled his eyes at your snobby attitude.

"rich or not, that shouldn't stop us from entering a convenience store... there is a reason why they call these types of stores, convenient." he huffed, as he gave you a unsure look.

"are you ashamed to be seen in such a place? now, don't act all brattish, because your parents have a little wealth in their last name." turning away from you, he shuts the car door with a little bit of force.

"ugh, why."

you complained to yourself. exiting jungkook's car, you followed after him who was already nearby the front entrance.

"and if this place is so convenient, then what may you be purchasing?" you asked from afar.

ignored.

he ignored you and continued walking towards the small building. you fasten your steps approaching the convenience store as jungkook pushes the glass door opened, entering the store.

however, he didn't hold the door open for you and that made you walk into the glass. the door collided against your right shoulder — you quietly groaned.

"ugh, what a gentleman." you mumble sarcastically as you massaged your pained shoulder.

unexpectedly, jungkook ended up hearing you, and let's out a chuckle. the man turned towards your direction, continuing to walk but backwards. a little smirk was smeared across his face, his dark brown coloured eyes staring at you from afar.

"thanks, it's my specialty." he comments, sending a wink towards your direction. you rolled your eyes in annoyance at the little tease this man presumed to be.

"that was sarcasm, you idiot." you dared to say, approaching him.

you spared a second to glance at the front counter, seeing a middle aged man fast asleep peacefully, as light snores escaped his lips. turning back towards jungkook, you notice that the boy was paused in his steps — watching as you walk towards him with an annoyed expression plastered on your face.

he lifts a brow, amused by your statement.

"idiot?"

he questioned you, with an amused expression on his face. he chuckled, grabbing your wrist, pulling you down the nearest isle.

it was just the two of you in that store, except for the poor worker who had no clue what was going on.

"you are one to talk big, aren't you,"

jungkook pulls you toward him, pressing your small figure against his as your breath hitched from the sudden action. chest against chest, and eyes wide in utter shock, you felt so vulnerable as his tall figure towered over yours.

"but don't forget who i am, i'm capable of anything. so don't say or do anything you'll regret."