66 | HIS PERSPECTIVE OF EVERYTHING

𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

+

that departure from y/n, left me with some satisfied feeling. i was happy to be there for her, and to bring her emotions, slightly down. being a friend of y/n's, needed a lot of commitment and effort put into it. it
is difficult, seeing y/n brought down, going through stuff she didn't deserve to come across.

but overall, i was glad to help her out. expect, it was infuriating that all of her problems could constantly come back, when we all thought it was over.

i couldn't imagine how much she was going through
if it were to happen to me.

i pitied her. i really did.

knowing what jungkook had done to her, leaves me with frustration growing within, every second that i think about it — but i truly believed that everything happens for a reason. there is no way jungkook had suddenly chosen to avoid her, acting like a stranger, for absolutely no reason.

but if there was a reason, what could of have been?

walking in beauty and essex, as i intended to earlier, before i stumbled upon y/n, i gripped harder, on my briefcase before inhaling a deep breath. i was pissed off, from all that jungkook had chosen to commit to, without any explanation whatsoever.

with the crowds going wild, and flirty waitresses in the way, it didn't help my patience grow.

after pushing through the busy crowds of people in the nightclub, i finally made it to the private rooms section and approached the room jungkook always reserved for us, and the boys within our group.

"what the fuck is wrong with you," i had spoken as i pulling the curtain aside.

my eyes widened, and my sentence is discontinued once i've walked in on jungkook, doing something i had least expected. something that he used to do to cope, from the passing of his ex-wife. something he eventually gave up on after so many years.

i dropped everything in my hands and ran towards the man who was hunched over the table, doing an unexpected wrong doing.

i push the table that he had been snorting addictive white powder on — causing the table to slide across the room, as everything placed on top, had fallen to the floor. the sound of glass shattering was heard as
I turned to face jungkook, and grasped onto each of his shoulders.

"w-what are you doing! why the hell are you getting back into your old habits?!" i yelled in disbelief, and jungkook looks at me with his swollen eyes, looking
as if he had been crying for hours.

"i'm miserable, hyung." he said. "they won't stop.."

𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕, 𝐀 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐆𝐎.

"i was going to propose."

with those last words, i picked up another shot full
of alcohol and downed it. but suddenly we were all interrupted, as seokjin bursted into the vip room. i glanced at him as well as the guys. the man was all
of our breath dressed formally but had a look filled with seriousness written all over his face.

"jeon, we've got bad news." seokjin informed, as he struggled to catch his breath.

i stood up from the leather seat, and wiped the tear that rolled down my cheek. i inhale, and tucked the both of my hands into my pants pockets.