25 | A CRUEL, VENGEFUL SNITCH

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

+

"oh, so we meet again," i smirked, seeing yet again the annoyance in y/n's expression.

with her silence as a response, i glance down to the mess this woman has created, upon the both of us. sighing, "you know, spilling a drink that i have just received is such a waste." i enunciated as she scoffs.

"what do you want, exactly." i neglected the shivers that ran down my spine due to the coldness of y/n's tone, and hummed.

this woman and her attitude was no surprise to me, and that was exactly what turned me on about y/n.

i absolutely loved the specific way her confident yet mesmerizing voice caused goosebumps to form on my body. "perhaps you could repay me for the little accident." i suggested.

ignoring the ill-mannered eye roll, i watch flustered as y/n dug into her purse, in search of money.

but that wasn't what i wanted.

i tightly grasped onto her wrist stopping the female in her movements from retrieving some loose bills. y/n surely was slowwitted, it caused me to chuckle. staring down at y/n's body, i could already imagine what this pretty maiden would look like undressed.

"i wasn't speaking of money, but maybe you could repay me with that body of yours."

i couldn't help but to smirk to myself due to all the filthy thoughts that roamed through my mind. hell, did i want to spend a night with her since the day i laid my eyes on her desirable figure.

y/n suddenly brushed my hand away, causing that same hollow feeling to invade me by her rejection.

y/n backed away, going against my expectations as
it caused the sereneness in of me to be withdrawn. watching as she avoided my skin ship, it caused me to wrap an arm around her waist abruptly bringing her figure closer towards mine.

i was aware of what i was doing, and knew exactly what i wanted from her.

"minho stop—" my hands crawled behind her body and to her ass, where i gave her ass a tight squeeze
to ease my satisfaction.

but suddenly, i was pushed away from the girl as i felt a hand harshly push me back from my chest. stumbling back, i caught my balance, eyes landing over a unfamiliar man who stepped in between us.

"i see that rape is your top priority, hm?"

i scoff at the man causing his stare to become more intense each second. "what are you speaking of? we're all in a public place," i pause. "there's nothing
i am capable of." i provided an excuse to escape this mans intense glaring — but soon, his gaze softened.

"i must say, playing dumb isn't the manliest act you can pull off. but you do you, i suppose."

his remark took me aback, flustered by his sudden boldness and tone of condescension. embarrassed due to the awkwardness tension between the three
of us i couldn't take it anymore, departing from the two who left me speechless.

i approach the booth where my brother was at, with jaesun by his side.

scratching the nape of my neck, my eyes focused on the floor as the boys soon notices my presence. as i slouched down in my seat, i take the cabernet glass of wine and down the remaining liquid in the glass.

"you good?" minseok asked, nudging my shoulder with his. i ignored him, not realizing that my blank expression transformed into more of a glare at the thought of that man interfering in my business. 

"what's up with you?" jaesun asked, as he placed his glass back down onto the table in front of us.

"like you'd understand," i sarcastically responded to the clueless guy. he glances at minseok, my younger brother shrugging, being clueless as well.

"who's that chick you were with? did she reject you or.." jaesun trailed off in a teasing manner, causing me to send him a deadly glare. my hands balled up into fists, "shut it, you imbecile," i spat, seeing both of them burst into witless laughter.

"you fool, just answer my question. it is making you look like the imbecile." retorted jaesun.

i scoffed, slouching down into my seat, more than before, refusing to provide an answer for the both.

"that woman minho encountered was y/n, dohyuns fiancée." minseok explained, causing me to hit that bastard on the head. "you idiot!" i heaved an insult as minseok brought his hands up in surrender.

"chill, it's just jaesun who i told. it's not like the guy would know anything about her." minseok defends, causing me to back away from him slowly agreeing.

"actually," jaesun spoke, catching the two of us off guard. "ahn y/n?" he asked as i slowly nodded. "in fact, i do know that fine lady." he responds causing me to scoff at his response.

"like hell, you do." i was unconvinced by his words, as he denies. "no really, i even have her number in my contacts, i'll show you if you're questioning my given answers." with his words, it made me feel an odd feeling down my system as jaesun pulls out his device and shows us y/n's cell number.

"do you perhaps," i paused. "know who that man is, the one who escorted her?" i questioned.

jaesun shrugged, "nah, but i've seen him with her a few times. is that her fiancé?" he asked as i grinned to myself, gathering shocking information.

neglecting the latest question given from jaesun, i slid out of the booth and pulled my device out from my back pocket as the both of them grew curious of my next unpredictable intentions.

"where are you headed now?" minseok spoke, as i brought my phone up to my ear, hearing the little ringing noise go off in a pattern-like way.

"i'll be back shortly, i need to have a little talk with dohyun."