64 | CONSTANT ACTS OF DECEPTION

𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑.

+

one week after, and you found yourself once again, standing at the front entrance of a hell of a famous nightclub, beauty and essex.

lately, dohyun has been trying his best to make up
to his father for that mini scandal he has caused, a
couple weeks ago. taking advantage of his absence
you have planned a schedule of when to meet with jeon jungkook — and tonight is the night you have decided, to finally pay him yet again, another visit.

obviously not needing to show any identification at the front doors, you walked through, and walk past the many crowds dancing, who are overall partying
as the shining colourful lights illuminate the entire busy and well off establishment.

you had one goal tonight, and it was to find him. it was to find jeon jungkook.

however, the place seems to be more crowded than
it usually is. the worst part's knowing the nightclub
is immensely crowded by party people, every night. but tonight, it was ten times the amount, of people.

your eyes scanned the entire area, in search of that one man who possibly, had all the answers but just didn't want to confess to anything. you entered the busy vip area pushing the thick curtain aside which soon reveals anothers rented area. thankfully all of the guests who've reserved that party room, are too busy to realize or notice that you'd peaked through.

"looking for me?" a voice called out, causing you to flinch by its sudden approach.

you slightly jump from that call out, and back away, from the reserved party room. you turned around, a second right after, seeing jungkook lean against the wall behind him with a filled glass occupying one of his hands.

his eyes adverted from the glass in his hands, then towards you.

"we meet again, hm?" he asked, but spoke up again preventing you from providing him a response. "i'll have to admit, that seeing you is quite intriguing to me." he spoke, as you scoffed.

"still acting clueless, hm?" you asked — you caught jungkook off guard, as he takes a moment to figure out what to say. "and by that, you mean?" he asked back in response, forcing you to roll your eyes, in a annoyed way.

"if you're willing to be a daily acquaintance of mine then i surely wouldn't mind at all." he spoke, as you crossed your arms, and tilted your head at an angle.

"follow me," he said, as he lead you towards a room behind the thick curtains. the room was labelled "7" and it was the vip room where you were introduced
to all of the guys, years ago. otherwise known as his brothers.

once inside the room you were confused when it is empty of peoples' presences. it was only the two of you, while the colourful lights are dimmed, as well
as the music, that faintly played. the space is quite large, in regards that it is considered a party room.

"look around, and realize that this is all real." he'd spoken, causing you to bring your gaze back to the man who had suddenly taken a seat, onto the sofa.

confused by his statement, you followed him to the sofa, taking a seat next to him, but with a distanced amount of space, between the two of you. he looked toward your direction, for a split second before you looked at him, causing him to glance elsewhere.

jungkook took a sip from his glass, before placing it down onto the low table, in front of the both of you. there is an awkward silence between the two of you, before jungkook arises from his spot on the seating.

"you know what," he spoke.

"i need to go." you spoke, interrupting him mid way. jungkook froze for a second uplifting a brow at what you said. "restroom.. i need to go and use, the ladies' restroom." you lied as an attempt to escape from the killing awkwardness.