28 | A SINNERS FILTHY TOUCH

[ sexual assault involved. ]

+

your breath hitches from the given pleasure of his fingers in your lower region. yet thinking and doing this somehow felt so wrong. it didn't feel right. you couldn't help but to think about the other man who occupied your mind almost everyday. 

jeon jungkook.

yes, you are getting along and is currently on good terms with dohyun. you were well aware, that you are to be giving him your hand in marriage.

but between you and dohyun there was no feelings. you didn't feel that same spark you felt with jungkook. the shivers and goosebumps, that would run down your spine or form all over your skin was not the same, when the presence of jungkook was nearby.

jungkook has a complete drastic effect over you. as for dohyun, he was different.

you knew what you wanted, and you were sure that you wanted jungkook. and for wanting him you had to cut ties and stop the activity you were doing with dohyun at this very moment.

as dohyun pulls his two fingers out of you, he began to unbuckle his leather belt. but before he could go any further, you grasp onto his wrists stopping him in his movements.

"stop..." you spoke, your voice serene and quiet. the male who stood in between your legs, brought his lips away from the crook of your neck and looked at you confused by the sudden demand.

he raised a brow, "what?" he asked, impatient with you. dohyun was turned on and hard, he already wanted to be inside of you — he couldn't hold back.

"we can't do this," you responded, as dohyun scoffs in response. "don't worry, no one is here." without sparing another second dohyuns lips meet yours as you tried to follow along with his actions.

feeling as his left hand crept its was underneath the loose shirt you wore, dohyun groped your bare breast, which caused you to feel uncomfortable by his touch. you refused to continue with this activity.

you placed both hands over his chest, pushing him away from you.

"y/n, what the fuck," he cursed, as he stared at you with an annoyed expression displayed. "do you not want me?" he questioned, as you remained silent, unaware of what to say or what to respond to back.

you stepped down from the island counter, wiping your lips with the back of your hand. you retrieved your shorts slipping them on as dohyuns gaze was focused on you.

he sighed, brushing his fingers through his hair as you avoided eye contact.

"what's wrong with you?" he asked, as you raised a brow. "first you let me touch you, and before we are about take things further you push me away."

"we can't do this." you respond, a blank expression on your face, as dohyun glared. "and why not? is there something wrong, with getting intimate with your own fiancée?" he asks as you gaze to the floor.

"i'm..." you paused, reluctant to give him the truth. soon, dohyun grows impatient with your silence as you attempted to come up with an excuse, to reject his touch without mentioning the other man.

"i'm not ready." you lied.

the awkward tension that fills the atmosphere, and you up, it made you want to run away from dohyun due to how embarrassed you have become. you felt sympathy overcome you for refusing to attempt his desired child — but the two of you still had months till the wedding, and you are willing to give in then.