11 | SINFULLY ATTRACTIVE

+

"he's located on the lowest floor, in the party room, sir." the middle aged butler informs, bowing before you and jungkook left his side.

jungkook drags you further into the crowded house, filled with others dancing, drinking, and partying in general.

as jungkook brought you toward the large staircase that leads to the lower floor, it shocked you seeing the unpleasant sight of couples getting eagerly sexual amongst any who walked by, without a care that they were seen.

you scrunch your face in disgust, afterwards feeling jungkook's grasp release from your wrist.

you followed after his steps, as he walked into the modern designed basement, which leads to more people partying, having drinks in their hands.

the basement was enormous, filled with expensive furniture displayed around the area.

and at the very end of the basement, was a bar with a bartender or two, serving drinks to people who sat down at the counter. though there are many people occupying the big space, the atmosphere seemed to be different compared to the upper floor.

it was less loud, and more calm. there wasn't many people partying crazily, but casually and humbly sipping on their alcoholic beverages.

a group of people caught your attention that was on the opposite side of the space. jungkook walked toward the direction of the large group, which you figured that the crowd is watching a game of pool.

as jungkook made his way towards the crowd, they make space for you and him to watch.

given the perfect sight of the game, your eyes land towards a specific man who hovered over the pool table striking one of the stripped balls with his cue stick.

you find yourself drawn to the game, fascinated by the man who effortlessly hits the 8 ball with the cue ball, the black ball rolling into the corner pocket.

your eyes grew wide by the win.

the crowd cheers, as some remained silent thinking his opponent was bound to win the game.

your eyes glued to the winner, you watched as the man with curly midnight black hair, seats himself down over the head of the pool table with a wineglass half filled with fine wine, occupied in his left hand.

jungkook steps forward, towards the man as you followed wanting to get a better view of who this mysterious man was.

"jungkook, you're here." his deep voice exclaimed, placing the wineglass he had just taken a sip from, down onto the pool table.

"taehyung," jungkook responded.

your lips parted, getting a better view of the man. his curly bangs covered his forehead, exposing the littlest bit of his eyes. his facial structure looked as if it was made by angels. he had the face of an angelic, innocent looking individual.

however, the sternness in his expression made him look intimidating at the same time.

"i see you've came along with an acquaintance." he added, his eyes meeting yours, then trailing down to your body. his deep voice caused chills to go up your spine, as the man stood up from his seated position.

his tall, but slim figure takes a step towards you, flashing a smile as he reached his hand out.

"i'm kim taehyung, it's a pleasure to meet you."