29 | FLIRTATIOUS MEN

+

there you were, standing in front of the doors that'll lead you into jeon jungkook's mansion.

on the way you wiped your tears and made yourself look presentable hoping that once you come face to face with jungkook, he wouldn't notice a thing.

you inhaled deeply, before bringing your fist up to the door, and knocking against it a couple times. as you waited for someone to open the door, it caused your heart rate to fasten ten times more faster than its previous speed.

you felt nervous, as well as a little bit of excitement overcome you. you have waited months, to see him again, and missed jungkook dearly.

after a few moments the door suddenly swung open revealing a man, who you haven't expected to cross paths with any time soon.

his expression looked blank, but once he recognizes you, a smirk slyly made show on his face.

"interesting to see you here," taehyung greets, as you forced a smile, towards his direction.

"missed me?" he questioned, with his smirk turning into a cockily look on him. you cringed by his words eyeing the boy who's leaning against the doorframe, eyeing your figure shamelessly checking you out.

you chortled at his comment, uplifting an eyebrow, as you smirked.

as for taehyung he loved that confident look on you and it somehow turned him on. the way the natural moonlight shone over you — your skin glistening as the dark sky behind you was a sight he'd absolutely never forget of.

for a moment it made him think, how did jungkook get such a beautiful maiden like you?

you place a hand over his chest, as taehyung stared at you with sparkling eyes. "rearrange those words, playboy." you replied — you pushed taehyung aside as you stepped into the house. "and maybe, i would consider paying you a visit, rather than jeon."

a tease. just as he had thought you were like. from behind, taehyung shut the door as he walked past, walking into the foyer.

"busy night?" he asked, as he gestured you to follow after his steps, in which you did.

"indeed was... you?" you threw back the question at him as he tucked his hands into his pants pockets. taehyung as well is dressed in formal attire — you'd thought that he was probably preparing for the gala as well, till the news went out, that it was cancelled.

taehyung guides you both into the kitchen where he eventually gestured you to take a seat, on one of the barstools at the island, as if this house was his own.

"not bad." he responds as he reaches into the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water, handing it towards your direction from across the island counter.

you thanked him as he leaned forward, resting both of his elbows over the black marbled counter and rests his chin over the palm of his right hand — you locked eyes with him as he raised a brow looking at you flustered by your sudden appearance.

he opened his mouth, about to speak up before you heard a familiar voice from afar.

"taehyung, what is taking so long?" the both of you turned around, gazes landing over none other than park jimin himself, who stood at the staircase, that leaded towards the basement of the house.