09 | TEASING ACTS

+

"i'm sick of thank you's, so why don't you give me a little performance instead?"

you were stunned by his question, but instead of immediately declining his suggestion, you decided to be a little tease.

you place your hands over his chest, dusting off his suit as he watched, biting his lower lip. jungkook places both hands on your waist, slowly pulling you closer towards his figure. he signals the strippers to leave, in which they did within seconds. now, it was just you and jungkook in the room alone.

you leaned your face closer towards his, as he shuts his eyes closed.

expecting to receive a kiss from you, the man opens his eyes once the kiss he assumed you were going to give him, is never earned. he stared at you blankly, confused as to why you stopped.

"nice try, but i don't give in so easily." you scoff, and pushed yourself away from him.

you turn on your heel to exit the room but he grabs onto your wrist. pulling you back towards him. and with that swift movement, your chest was pressed against his — his hands snaked around your waist.

he smirked.

"we'll see about that." he responded.

you felt your heart skip a beat, as his face was only inches away from yours. this man had some sort of power over you, that made you feel a indescribable way no man has ever made you feel.

who exactly was he? who is jeon jungkook?

it stuns you, when jungkook releases you out of his hold, approaching the couch. you remain standing, frozen in your position near the curtains.

he leans down picking up a glass filled with a liquid which you assumed to be whiskey, after seeing the half empty bottle displayed on the table in front of him. jungkook grabs the bottle with the glass in his hands and refills the glass, just by a little bit.

"you're one to tease, miss." he stated, his back still facing you.

"but i'd refrain from that, because if you were to continue with your teasing acts, i wouldn't hesitate to pleasure myself in a way, you and i would enjoy."

you scoffed, "confident, aren't you." you grin, as he places the bottle back onto the table.

"i wouldn't say so, in very much occasions. but in bed, perhaps i am." you watch as he gave you a smug look, before downing his glass of whiskey ever so effortlessly.

watching jungkook consume the liquid without any trouble, was such a turn on — though you hated to admit that. his side profile was what caught you off guard. you couldn't help but admire his features. he really is handsome, no doubt.

he places the glass down, onto the table where the bottles and other glasses were displayed.
he noticed you staring, "fascinated by the view?" he snickered, cutting you out of your train of thoughts.

yes you were, but you didn't want to admit it.

"what are your intentions?" you question instead, ignoring his conceited comment. you approached him as he took a seat on the couch, crossing his leg over the other. his eyes were fixated on you, as he leans back onto the sofa, resting casually.

you realized he was talking quite sexual. there is something that this man wants from you. perhaps, he will take advantage of your 'favour in return'. before answering your question, jungkook hums.

his eyes adverts toward you, "everybody has their own intentions, and since you're so curious about mine, why don't you take a wild guess?"

"i'd rather not," you tucked a few strands of your hair behind your ear as he nods.

"figured." jungkook responded, raising up from his previous seating position, and pulls out his keys. "care to join me for a little cruise?" he questioned, as you shake your head in response.

"no, thank you."

"alright, lets go." jungkook said, wrapping an arm over your shoulders and leading you outside of the vip area, completely refusing to leave you alone at the nightclub. he was on the right side of you, and used his free hand to move the curtain aside as the both of you exited the section.

as the two of you left the vip room behind, the man releases his hold around you.

he leads you towards the front, but before you are able to follow him outside dohyun spotted you and extended his arm out in front of you, stopping you from exiting the building.

"and where do you think you're going?" he asked.