46 | A UNKNOWN PLACE

+

"jungkook's been arrested." namjoon spoke.

the boys and i turned to face namjoon, who's stood at the doorway of the room, with his phone resting
in the palm of his hand, as he stared at us in shock.

"what?!" i stood up, and snatched the phone out of his hand, bringing the device up, to my ear. instant cries were heard on the other line, and i felt myself tense up, realizing those loud cries came from y/n.

my clutch around his phone tightened, "y/n, what's going on?!" i exclaimed, as i turned to face the guys who were behind me, quickly getting ready to leave the private reserved casino room we rented tonight.

"j-jungkook," she spoke, as i hear commotion going on in the background. "he's been taken."

"where are you right now?" i asked as y/n attempts to form a sentence as a reply, but struggled as sobs continued to leave her lips. "y/n, focus! i need your location right now." i demand to her. the breathing pattern that came from the other line changed, as i felt myself growing more impatient for the answer. 

"calm down, and tell me where you are." i said, as i dashed out of the room with namjoon following, as the rest of the guys soon followed after, behind me.

i pushed past flirty waitresses, and people who are
in my way. "jungkooks penthouse hurry!" her tone was quiet and suddenly i hear a door slam open as she let out terrified screams which made me flinch and almost made me drop namjoons phone that is held in my right hand.

"stop! let me go!" y/n screamed through the phone, and seconds after, the call went completely silent. i cursed under my breath, "y/n?!" i raise my voice as
i pulled out my car keys from my pants pocket, and unlocked my vehicle.

i entered my car as namjoon got into the passenger and immediately, i drove off.

i stepped on the gas peddle as namjoon brought the phone up to his ear. "follow us." he demands, lowly.

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

awakening from a deep slumber your blurry vision soon adjusted to the darkness of the room, you are currently in. the room was rather spacious but you couldn't recall what happened previously in which got you here in the first place.

rubbing your eyes, as you raised up from your laid position up into a seated one, a headache irrupted.

you groaned, and immediately, panic invaded you feeling your heartbeat pump inside your chest and the headache, which is a throbbing pain increased.

and that's when it hit you.

the last thing you remembered, was running away from your wedding and sleeping with jungkook as the cherished events was sooner crashed by many police officers afterwards causing you to faint — it was a entire blur as the hectic events occurred, so suddenly. the last thing you heard, was a voice.

it wasn't any mans' voice but it was a familiar one. you recognized it to be jimin's voice.

but that was when you blacked out from the same exact headache you are experiencing right now at this exact moment. the pain was unceasing and it was a headache, you never felt before. a migraine. 

you clutch onto the thin material of bedsheets that kept you warm, and you winced trying your best to keep your stability.

your head was spinning crazily, and your vision is blurry. you felt nothing but strong throbbing pain. you pulled the thin material sheet off of your body and glanced down to your body slightly squinting.