48 | THE DAY OF TRIAL

[ various of crimes and sexual assault mentioned. read at your own risk. ]

+

[ reporter 1 ]
"it has been six months, since jeon jungkook was allegedly arrested, in the ahn y/n case."

[ reporter 2 ]
"police believe that he confronted her at the grand cathedral, where ahn y/n, and lee dohyun were
to become married minutes after the kidnapping."

[ reporter 3 ]
"it was investigated that; jeon had kidnapped her from the wedding, dragging her to his penthouse, where the assault later took place..."

[ reporter 4 ]
"...a twenty year old woman, and the heir of the jeon conglomerate hitting her viciously,
with his fists later on leading him to rape her and leave her bruised, and bloody body unconscious."

[ reporter 5 ]
"..suffered a skull fracture, and extreme blood loss, almost leading to death."

[ reporter 6 ]
"..a ruined white wedding dress was found near.."

[ reporter 7 ]
"the injuries were so severe, she was later brought to a hospital, where she will be given special treatment to her injuries."

[ reporter 8 ]
"she may not remember, that she was viscously attacked and raped..."

[ reporter 9 ]
"who knew, the man with such a big image would have his reputation defamed..."

[ reporter 10 ]
"jeon jungkook; he was coming downtown from a world of evil; welfare, guns, knifes, indifference, and ignorance."

[ reporter 11 ]
"he was coming from the wild province of the rich, to hide his secret, cruel-some identity..

[ reporter 12 ]
"and driven by a collective fury brimming with the rippling energies of youth, his mind teeming with the violent images of the streets and violence..."

[ reporter 13 ]
"jeon jungkook only had one goal... and it was to smash, hurt, scar, and rape."

𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑.

six months have passed, and your mind remained unclear of the exact events that have occurred, six months ago prior to your case.

you weren't able to recall anything but woke up the next few months that passed, in a hospital bed.

no matter how hard you tried to remember you are not able to recall the events to tell the jury. today is the day where jungkook will be in trial. over the six months since he's been arrested you were inside of hospital, recovering for your life.