23 | SEDUCED BY YOUR TOUCH

[ play the music above when signalled. ]

+

"shouldn't that be obvious? if it isn't, why don't you allow me to show you with actions?"

you are caught in his gaze — perhaps, too caught up to realize that jungkook's eyes were both filled with nothing, but lust the desire, and the sexual tension between the both of you was unbearable.

there is a short moment of silence, before the man who's seated across from you speaks up to break it.

"you know y/n," he licked his bottom lip. "the more that you continue to stare at me like that, the more it makes me want bend you over, and fuck you over this bed." he finished.

"look away, before i can't hold back." he demanded.

but the thing is, you surely didn't want him to hold back. the sexual frustration within you feels like it's devouring you from the inside.

"who said you needed to hold back?"

with the signalling question, jungkook grabbed you by the waist and laid you down onto the bed beside him as he brought himself to hover over you within
a split second.

trapped between his strong arms, your eyes locked with his, as the man bites down on his lower lip in a seductive manner.

breath hitching at the swift movement he has done, and without sparing another second, jeon jungkook suddenly smashes his lips against yours — shocked for a second, that did not stop you from responding to his kiss almost immediately without hesitation.

feeling jungkook roam his hands around your body during the heated kiss, he parted his lips away from yours as his soft yet addictive kisses trailed down to your jaw, moving down to your neck.

panting desperately for air after the breathless kiss, you felt jungkook begin to aggressively suck against your sensitive skin.

by the feeling of aggression against your neck made your mind go crazy. you knew that there wasn't any backing out knowing that all your senses have been seduced — ever so easily by this powerful man. you felt like you've lost complete control over your own body, but you liked the feeling.

you threw your head back feeling jungkook suck on the skin of your neck, more harshly.

yet sinking your head into the softness of the pillow that used to be neatly set over the bed, you felt jungkook's hands travel to your back, only causing you to arch your back, as his fingers unzipped your red, tight-fitted silk dress.

you felt jungkook's lips leave your skin, the sudden warmth vanishing for a short second as he clutches the hem of your dress, pulling the thin red material down your figure, slowly exposing your chest, then your lower part leaving you in your undergarments.

the man couldn't help but to stare down at you, too busy admiring your body.

you felt your cheeks heat up, feeling somewhat self- conscious about your body but the reassuring smile that crept up to his face, caused you to change your mind.

watching breathlessly as jungkook's gaze broke eye contact with you, you see as his eyes travelled down to your laced undergarments.

"you remembered." he said, as you slyly grin at the sexy expression he wore over his face, after stating his words. jungkook then looked down to your left hand, and grabs your hand in his.

you watch as the man gently slips the diamond ring away from your finger and threw it elsewhere in the room from behind without a single care. you stayed silent, somehow not astonished by his actions.