76 | MY FAVOURITE KIND OF NIGHT

+

6:34pm.

the music was loud, as well as everyone else who is in the nightclub. shot glasses were being passed around, people were drinking, singing and dancing just as the bright, colourful lights strobed through the nightclub.

the rim of the shot glass that occupied your hand, had departed from your plump lips as you felt the tingling sensation burn your throat.

it is a saturday night, and for the first time in a while, jungkook had invited you to accompany him at a club along with the other well-known six. surprisingly, the nightclub you all happened to be at, was not the usual trip to beauty and essex. it is a newly developed place, you have never been to until now.

"ugh, god." you have heaved out, due to the bitterness
of the drink, eyes squinting a little bit.

"ahaha, you alright?" namjoon exclaims, rubbing your back to ease. you nod in response, "bitter.. a bit strong for my liking." you briefly explained.

"aw damn. well drink up and don't be a pussy." jimins words caught you off guard as he arrives with a tray of more fully filled shot glasses, handing one to namjoon with his free hand; him happily retrieving it.

"jimin why all the attitude? can't you see that the poor lady has had enough?" taehyung asked holding out his arm with another filled shot glass. "here darling you're going to like this. it's not strong." he insisted as you let your smile replace your 'thank you' to taehyung.

"what a gentleman. don't you think, jimin?" you tease, taehyung flashing that contagious smile. you retrieved that glass from taehyung, as he took the one jimin was offering you, instead.

"pussy." jimin mumbled, rolling his eyes as you stuck out your tongue to his direction, childishly. you bring the glass to your lips, downing the entire drink but as you swallow that entire drink jimin and taehyung did not hesitate to burst into laughter — you immediately began coughing realizing that the drink taehyung had given you, was ten percent stronger.

so much for being a gentleman.

after a few moments of catching your breath after the near-death experience, you send a glare to the two of their directions. exaggerating of course...

jungkook suddenly approaches you, wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling you closer towards him. jungkook quickly places a kiss on your cheek. the boys who had just eased their laughter, wrapped their arms around each other's bodies, mocking the both of yours and jungkook's physical touch.

"oh babe~" jimin has cooed with the highest feminine voice possible. "lemme give you a wet juicy kiss—" the boy who has his arms wrapped around jimin is cut off mid sentence.

due to taehyung and jimin mocking you and jungkook you couldn't help but to let out a chuckle, as jungkook took a quick step towards jimin, managing to slap him on the ass, and the duo playfully distanced themselves from him in a childish-like manner.

almost like the game of tag.

one thing you realized about their friendship was that they have the reputation of powerful and intimidating business men, yet behind close doors they're like kids.

jungkook turned towards you, "i missed you," he said, giving you multiple pecks on the lips.

you smiled between that kiss, and pulled away. "what
do you mean, you were literally gone for five minutes. where'd you go by the way?" you questioned.

"i needed to take a call." he responded, and proceeds
to tighten his grip around your figure, sending kisses down neck. however, you gently push him away only making his look down at you, with an eyebrow lifted.