71 | FORBIDDEN DESIRES

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

+

dohyun backed away from you dusting his hands off and you remain silent your body trembling. the man heads towards the door of your room his back facing your direction completely.

7:14pm.

"your parents will arrive by seven thirty in just a few minutes. so why don't you use your makeup to cover up your bruises just like you did with those hickeys." dohyun paused before his steps, "filthy slut." he said before swinging the bedroom door opened and after slamming the door closed after himself.

you flinch from your position on the floor, and your gaze travels around your room, seeing most of your belongings scattered around as well as broken glass all over the floor.

you wiped your fallen tears, sniffling a little as your weakened body, picked itself up from the floor. you, and dohyun, had just gotten in a physical argument.

after realizing that you had slept with jungkook that night before, dohyun disciplined you. your arms are all bruised and your also ankle seemed to have been sprained. your hair was a total mess, due to physical actions done towards you.

you managed to walk in front of your vanity, seeing how much of a wreck you were due to dohyun. your breathing became steady and you pull out the same makeup types you've used, to cover your hickeys by jungkook. but instead, you needed to cover up your bruises all across your arms and legs, caused by the abusive man himself, dohyun.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏.

seated beside dohyun, your parents are seated with each other, side by side. they've sat across from you while everybody at the table was silently having the food provided food from your house staff.

the entire dinner, you were completely silent, while dohyun kept conversations going with your parents here and there. they were mainly talking about how things were going quite well, hobbies and more, but you weren't too interested.

you were still hurting.

you were silently in pain, while everybody assumed that you are living your best life, with your fiancé. it frustrated you, however you stupidly decided not to speak of what had happened approximately about a hour ago. your bedroom remained a complete mess but thankfully, you didn't visually look like one. you looked normal — as you usually looked.

but inside and out, you are feeling pain surrounding you. as if it was attached to you. both physically and mentally. if only people knew, what happens behind closed doors between you and dohyun.

with your eyes glued to your dish you didn't have an appetite to eat. you had barely touched your food, as everybody else has, and are nearly finished the meal. you didn't play with your food or poked at it but you just placed your utensil along your plate and remain silent at the table.

you hear your father clear his throat.

"excuse me, but i think now can be the perfect time
to share, and discuss the news we have settled on.." your father, who had just wiped his mouth with his napkin exclaims, gaining everybodys attention. the table is silent and your father gazed at your mother for a quick second before she slightly nods.

"alright," your father clasped his hands together. "i have decided," he paused and looks at your mother before suddenly wrapping his arm over both of her shoulders. "we," he corrected himself, with a smile.

"we have decided to proceed with your wedding, in about two weeks from now." he confirmed.

your heart dropped, and inside you began to panic from the sudden news. you are aware that you had
to eventually marry dohyun but you did not expect
the wedding to be held again so soon in two weeks.