17 | RECKLESS ACQUAINTANCES

𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑.

+

it's been an entire week since you have last seen the man who made you feel a certain way, no other has done before. it's also been a week since you've last encountered dohyun since that specific night, when you came home late after being all over jungkook.

the day after when you woke up, you recalled all the sinful actions you've done toward jungkook. you felt a sudden wave of regret hit you.

perhaps it is the alcohol controlling you that night, but the feelings you felt weren't — however, upon realizing all that you and jungkook had done, you couldn't face him. you were also unsure of how to approach him after the night you both eagerly made out with one another.

all you hoped for, was that he would forget about it all. forget about kissing you.

as for dohyun — the last time you saw him was the  night you came back home after the reckless scene in the car with jungkook. you remembered almost perfectly how you walked into him in the foyer after entering the house.

nothing seemed wrong with him and he seemed like his usual grumpy self. so you've wondered why dohyun has been distant, and not making show. and somehow, though you hated to admit, it concerned you.

but to exclude all of the negatives, he was probably busy with work. but with that, it still doesn't fulfill your question you have been curious about. even at night, dohyun still hasn't made an appearance.

the absence of your soon to be arranged husband, is worrying you.

12:34am.

the day passed by, and all you've done at home was absolutely nothing. nobody was home, not dohyun, not the maids, and security guards. nobody was in the house except you. that only brought curiosity to overcome you, realizing that everyone who worked at your home was absent.

staying home and being bored, you reconsidered if avoiding jungkook was the best idea.

you didn't know, nor even understand why, but you missed him? the way his lips felt against yours was perfect. the way he kissed you was perfect and you'll never forget that night.

however you knew that it was wrong to kiss the heir of the jeon conglomerate.

you were cut out of your thoughts as you suddenly heard the doorbell go off. you pause for a moment and assumed you were just hearing things until the doorbell went off again.

you felt nervousness invade you as you stepped out of bed leaving the master bedroom. and with quiet footsteps, you slowly yet cautiously head down the stairs which lead you to the foyer of the house. your steps were steady, meanwhile you held your breath feeling uneasy.

it was already late in the night, and you wondered why somebody would pay a visit at this time.

your petite figure tiptoed, then placed your hands against the solid door — you peeked through the peephole, seeing three men. you scoffed, backing away from the door and unlocking it. swinging the wide door opened, you're faced to faced with two of dohyun's close friends you've met years ago.

they were his close friends, who were party animals and you didn't quite like the two.

"minho, minseok." you spoke as the two flashed you a smile — you notice as minseok held dohyun in his arms trying to keep the man in his drunken state up but was clearly struggling.

minho rests his arm against the doorframe, a smirk forming on his face.

"it's been a while, i see you've gotten attractive." he compliments, but instead of making you feel some type of flustered way, you felt disgusted.