Dirty Cuddles

It was a Friday night at hogwarts, the golden trio and sliver trio were all in the ROR watching and flim.

Hermione was laying on pansy while pasny was braiding her hair

Blaise and Ron were hogging all the food. Ron was laying on blaise while eating cookie dough. Harry was snuggling into draco lap.

Harry was almost asleep while draco was blushing like crazy. Harry had been pushing dracos dick with his arse and hasn't notice. Until draco had to say something.
"b-bub?"
"mhm"
"y-your um... Ars-" Harry jerked him self up and draco grunted
"you ok dray?" Harry asked, Harry looked up to see a very red draco and him bitting his lip. Harry was confused so he pushed his arse a little to see if it was him. Draco bit his lip harder and closed his eyes. Harry finally understood what he was doing. He smirked to himself and circled his hips.

Draco was getting annoyed now.
"hey pansy could you past me a blanket?" Draco grunted. Pansy chucked him a blanket and place it over him and Harry to cover up on what he was about to do. (why do I feel scared I'm writing this). Harry was confused and gasps as he felt draco sliding his hand around his hips and lightly stroking his covered cock with the tips of his fingers.

Harry had turned scarlett red. Draco kept teasing harry until Harry pushed his arse hard on draco. Draco thought fuck it and his hand went into Harry's jogging bottoms (or sweat pants if your in America) And a hand down is pants (underwear) and get grabbed his dick. Harry gasped really loudly.

Ron turned his head to see what was wrong harry just stated that he was cuddling and draco "tickled him". Ron shrugged his shoulders and went back to eating. Harry's hand went back to draco chest. Draco lent down and whispered in his ear

"don't be a slut for dirty cuddles potter"

Please forgive for my sin ha nah I'm going hell!!! 🤪 Satan and me can have a tea party and talk about shit
💋