Skirt

Today harry had some confidence to wear a skirt to school. Harry had love female clothen since he can remember. Once his uncle walked in on him when he was 5 trying on his aunts dress. His Aunt thought it was cute but his uncle on the other hand not so well. Anyway he felt cute he was scared of what people would think but hermione said "as long as your happy harry that all that matters".

This was Harry's outfit that he picked out he loved it alot and once he put it on he felt happy and he skips out of this dorm as he was greeted by so griffindors and they said how they loved Harry's outfit and just praising him with words

This was Harry's outfit that he picked out he loved it alot and once he put it on he felt happy and he skips out of this dorm as he was greeted by so griffindors and they said how they loved Harry's outfit and just praising him with words. He thanked them and walked out. He was walking down the corridor as people started to stare at him and whisper about Harry tensed up and ignored them.

He saw hermione scollding at Ron and Ron saw me and smiled at praised my outfit. Hermione squealed and jumping up and down on how she loved Harry's fashion sence. "nice outfit potter"
A husky voice said behind him.
Malfoy....
Harry turned around to meet draco grey eyes. "h-hi malfoy" I blushed at him. Ron and mione knew I had a crush on him since 3 year and and hermione suggested that this would help. He look at harry up and down and bent down to his ear and whispers "your arse looks good in a skirt potter" he lightly traced his lips across his ear and moved away to see a very flushered harry frozen in time.

He smirked at Harry and strutted away. Harry was in his own Harry land. While draco imagining other thing Harry would wear....

"I guess I should wear skirts more often" Harry smiled holing his kissed ear

This was a crap chapter but hey whatever 🤪
💋