Meeting Again

Me and Ron were heading to the boss of the whole Auror. He basically was one of the most powerfulest people ilthe wizarding world.

When we arrived at the castle called 'Salle Maybelline'. Me, Ron and some others from there part, were trying to get a job higher paid and more dangerous.

"mate I'm so exticed for this!" Ron was smiling widely he was happy he could have more dangerous missions to do. So he can look more tough in front of his children.

Speaking of children, me and ginny divorced a year ago and we have children who i can see one the weekends and for the whole week if I'm lucky. But im just grateful I get to see them.

"I dont know Ron.... I feel more nervous than exticed.... I mean like this guy is one of the most powerfulest people in the wizarding world" I smiled at him

"Well he hasn't met you potter!" one of the guys behind me said paying my back.

I giggled and we had to stop and the stairs to the front door. A lady with a button up top, a pencil shirt and black high heels.

"hello my name is Mary and I'll be giving a tour around the hall" she said warmly.

A 2 hours of her showing us the hall. I didn't realise how huge it is.

"when are we going meet the boss of this place?" a girl named Jessica spoke up.

"oh uh.... Lets see with his assistant" she smiled.

We walked up the golden stairs and pass beautiful chandeliers being repaired. When I said about the chandeliers in my head Ron whispered to me.

"hey do think those things were broken by something dangerous" he made it sound so dramatic. And I giggled.

We reach to a beautiful door and Mary knocked on the door and it opened. We walked into the room and it was georgous it had ancient paintings of the ceilings with massive chandeliers. There was a desk with a young boy who looked about 34, 3 years older than me.

He had a little more dark skin than me and had straight black hair and he was wearing a brown suit.

"oh hello Mary what can I do for you" the boy asked with soft tone.

"hi Matthew we were seeing when Mr Malfoy can see the lovely people behind me" she smiled at him.

Me and Ron shot are heads up when we heard malfoy name.

"um excused me?" I said softly

"hm?" Mary turned around and stared at me.

"did you say.... malfoy...?"

"in matter of fact yes I did why do you ask" Mary said putting her hands on her hips.

" so Draco Lucius Malfoy?!-" I was cut off by a husky voice.

"...... Someone say draco malfoy...?"

Now you have too wait for pt 2 because I'm such a lovely person(I'm lieing so much right)

Goodbye beautiful bitches 😘💕