His Silly Snowflake

"harryyyy~~~" I chanted.
"NOOOO~~~~" He chanted back at me.

I was trying to get harry to come in the ice but he was to afraid too. Harry had Pagophobia but we went to a therapist because i always hear Harry cry and say he ruins everyone's day when everyone wants to go out a play in the snow and skate and Harry just coulded his phobia just ruins everything. So Harry went to a therapist and she said that only way to get I've this phobia (OK if you do have pagophobia this is just a made up treatment not the proper way to treat it so I just wanted to state that) is to try and skate or go out in the snow. Harry has done walking through the snow well but he was absolutely terrified of skating.

Draco was a professional at skating he's been skating since he was born. And it didn't help that his mother was a ice dancer so she did teach draco go to be fucking glamorous.
"come on boo, I'm here I won't let anything happen to you" Draco cooed. Harry breathed in and out and slowly stepped on the ice and he slipped a little and he was holding on to draco so dear life.
"see your OK" Draco smiled.
Draco started to move a little and then he felt harry shacking and crying.
"d-draco....i-im s-s-scared" Harry sobbed.
"oh No....baby boy don't cry... Shhhh...." Draco said softly and stroked his head.
"do you wanna go inside and cuddle?" Draco asked, Harry nodded. I picked him up bridle style and walked back to our dorm.

Harry started to cry again.
"hey hey what's wrong?" Draco spiked softly wiping the tears off his face.
"I ruined your day" Harry sniffed.
"heh.... Silly snowflake....." Draco chuckled. As draco pulled harry into his lap and kissed him on the nose...

..... "if your with me...... There is no way my day can be ruin baby boy..... ~♥️"

Again this is not the correct way to treat thsi phobie or too my knowledge or Google. Anygay bye my beautiful whores 😘😈🤪

💋