A Reason To A Name

Not much drarry really so just to warn you if you dislike I'm sorry it was a idea system. And it was kinda of reminded of 101 Dalmatians and sorry I have to make the potter children bratty and maybe the weaselys.

Dracos POV
My sons and I were on a beautiful spring walk while my wife, Keira, stayed home and took care of her mother.

She insisted of us to go as the boys needed and wanted fresh air. One of my boys who was the 3rd oldest named damion asked me if him and his brothers can go on a park they've spotted. I gave him a warm smile while ruffling his soft blonde hair and have him a nod of approval.

The small boy smile and hugged his father with love and ran of with his brothers.

I took a deep breath in and smelt spring. It was relaxing for my anxiety. There was a bench under a blossom tree which remind me of Keira.

I'm happy with her, really happy. She's been my best friend since we were 6. And we went to hogwarts together, we went through everything together really. Father didn't approve of it at all, as Keira is a hufflepuff and a half-blood.

Mother didn't care about houses or status you were, if you were kind and sweet to her she backs that up and becomes a angel to you.

But if you are a bitch to her she will be a  bigger bitch to you, she doesn't accept that you are rude to her.

My thoughts were cut off my my sons holding on to luckys (my youngest son) arm and he seemed to be holding his forehead.

"lucky my boy you OK?" I said kneeling infornt of his with my firm hands gripped on his arms.

"it hurts dad..." He whimped, I deiced to leave the story bit to the rest of his sons while he heels the wound on his little boys head.

Draco placed lucky on the bench and got out the first aid kit, and started to clean the wound. Lucky started to balw his eyes out and squeeze dracos knee.

"it's ok lucky, boys explain why happened..." Draco snarled at the boys.

"OK well so....." scorpius started

*15 minutes earlier*

"can't catch me lucky" Lysander pulled a silly face and ran when lucky tried to tag him.

Lucky ended up bumping into someone. And falling onto there bottoms.

"Oof! Sorry bout that" lucky smile sweetly, he held his hand out to the smaller boy.

"uff idoit.... my dad is the chosen on so you better watch out!" the boy growled  at lucky.

Lukcy seemed confused and very puzzled, he was just trying to help.

"I'm sorry.... We might of got on the wrong tracks, what's your name" the 7 year old blonde said smiling.

"im albus and a potter so don't mess with me!" albus seemed serious but the planted a smug look on his face when lucky looked scared.

"O-ok I'm sorry" when lucky got up he accidentally flick a stone at albus head.

"Ow!" lucky turned around and screamed as albus through a big and sharp stone at his forehead.

His older brothers heard his crys and ran to go and help him. When they reach him lucky was holind his head which was bleeding through the cracks of his hands.

"LUCKY!" they shouted in worry and go to there baby brothers need.

The oldest named Lysander turned around to see a boy fake crying a nd surround with 2 ginger girls, a ginger boy and a little brown head boy.