A Thong

Draco was staring intensely at harry potter's skirt. It was a bit strange but draco had a reason.

Draco had a prediction that Harry wasn't wearing underwear. As Harry skirt (the one above) was rather short and when he graceful struts down the corridor, you can see half of his arse.

Draco was drooling at how smooth and milky his arse and skin looked. Everyone in the school knew that draco malfoy loved men asses. Most of the girls hide their boyfriends away from draco, it made draco laughed when they did that.

Next was physical education, which ment they had to get changed into their sports wear. Which also ment men taking off there clothes. Many people think that while the boys remove there clothen draco Jerks off in the corner of the locker room.

But in reality draco does that in his spare time alone and thinking about male strippers/porn stars or Harry. And draco olny watches harry undress, one being beacuse harry does it to him but two becuase harry does everything so perfectly and graceful.

And now when Harry gets change he can see if he is wearing underwear or not.

As they were walking to the changing room, it started to rain and draco was getting more turned on becuase harry was getting soaking wet and as a gutter over filled then missed Nevile and got harry.

The boys was getting undressed and draco was painfully slowly getting into his sportswear, whilst staring at harry.

Everyone stop dead as harrys skirt dropped to the ground.

Harry fucking potter was wear a draco fucking malfoy brand womens Thong.
Everyone knew dracos clothen brand was very popular but no one expected harry potter to wear it.

The Thong fit perfectly on harry, it was black laced and had D. M snitch on the the Thong band.

Harry's arse was dripping water. His arse was so round it looked like it was swollen.

Dracos face was just pure red. And Harry seemed very proud of his clothes and arse.

Harry knew that draco
won't be wanking off to porn stars tonight.

----------------------------------------
Sorry this is a very crap one shot you lot deserve way better.

But eh
BTW we all know that harry got his ass from his mama

Enjoy the music and your night / day