Little Theifs

It was a rainy October day and I was arriving home, I was all wet and soggy. I didn't have the best day today. I opened the front door to his house and i Immediately heard his little girls running towards him.

"DADDYYYY!!!!" they all scream and ran up to me. I smiled widely. Me and Harry had triplets and expecting a little boy in 2 months.
We named them Lily, after Harry's mother, narcissa, after my mother, and finally Aurora , after my grandmother.

I notice that they were wearing my old shirts. And then harry come down wearing my hoodie.
"bubbyyy~~~" Harry smiled and kissed me wrapping his arms around my neck. I giggled and held him close but not to hard so I don't hurt him or the baby.

"hugglesss!!!!!" Aurora whined. Me and Harry chuckled. Harry picked up Aurora and I picked up lily and cissa. And we all hugged.
"ekk daddy is all wet!!!" lily whined.
Harry giggled and told the girls to go into the living room.

"how are you and the baby?" ia sked hugging his stomach. Harry giggled.
"we're both fine". I put my arms around him and looked him up and down.

"i hope our son isn't a little theif like you and the girls" I chuckled.

Harry laughed "well it's your fault you shirts are so soft".

" I love you~♥️"

Hiiii sorry this was a short chapter it kinda stucked but oh well.... And HinnyphobicAndProud your chapter just made me depressed ✨😀

💋