Sunflower

The warm spring breeze blew in Harry's hair as he sat in a sunflower field reading.

He was getting away from Ron shouting at him as ginny and him broke up. Ginny hated Harry as he told her that he wasn't interested in her anymore.

Ron didn't want to be friends anymore and he's making hermiome ignore me as well.

I spent most of my time alone and eating alone. I did most of my projects and homework by myself.

I didn't mind it though I just hated it when people asked about what happened.

But another positive thing is taht I can now dress the way I want and not be made fun of by Ron. Today I decided go wear a skirt, people did make fun of me most some griffindors.... And I thought slytherins have backstabbing friends prombles.

But to my surprise a few slytherins complimented my outfit and that made me feel happy and warm.

But other than that I've been coming to this one spot in a sunflower field.

They smell so nice and fresh and I loved to do my projects and homework or just read and draw here.

I was drawing malfoy for some reason I just found the way dresses different and.... Attractive....

I heard footsteps and... Growls? I stood up and pack my stuff as fast as I could and ran. I wasn't look wear I was going and bumped into a stern chest and fell on the floor. My stuff flying everywhere.

I rubbed my head a look up too see  I was underneath a TIGER?! I scream and push myself away from it. (tigers return)

"don't worry potter he won't hurt you" a similar husky voice said, I opened my eyes to see.... A very attractive malfoy and 4 tigers.

He lent me his hand and took it.

"h-hi malfoy" I blushed he was shirtless oh my merlin...

Merlin help me....

"n-m-malfoy why are shirtless" I was pure red to the face and turned away from him so he could see it.

He chuckled and turned my head around with his long, soft pale fingers.

"I was laying on the grass reading with my tigers, and it got hot so I took it off and then I hear little giggles up on the hill in a sunflower field" he smirked at me.

"and what did I find.... I little baby sunflower" he laughed.

"hmph I ain't no baby malfoy" I pouted

"sure you ain't" he teased. I blsuhed when he held my cheek in his hands. I fell into his touch it was so pleasuring.

He looked at me up and down and His pale cheek turned into a soft pink colour. And he lent in to ear and whispered.

"I like your outfit potter it's suits you baby sunflower~" He chuckled softly.

When he stood back in his place he smirked at my bright red face.

I heard low growl from his tigers, I was afraid of them but he calmed them down with a few strokes and pats. They purred softly and rubbing there heads in dracos sides.

I looked back up to him and he stared back at me.

He smiled and winked at me.

"see you around sunflower" he purred and walked away with his mammals.

I smiled and held my cheeks and giggled. I spun around like a little girl.

Harry Potter is now Draco Malfoy's

              🌻Sunflower🌻