Horny Fucker

Draco was being a baby and panicking about meeting my parents.

"Draco, baby its going to be be fine my parents are gonna love you." I sadi stroking his head.

"hmph" Draco grunted " fineee" Draco grunted again.

Draco and Harry arrived at harry parents house.

Dracos POV

I was having the worst day ever...

First I had to meet harrys mum and dad and I was scared shitless. I was hoping to get his parent approval for their sons hand in marriage.

And second I was that I felt really horny and Harry didn't help as he wore a skirt which always turned him on.

Fuck stake harry

Fuck stake harry.... I had a mad boner all day.

I tried to hide it from harry. I didn't want to be that inappropriate boyfriend who got boner when he went to his lovers family's house.

"Draco are you ready honey" Harry cherped sweetly.

"heh... Yea..." I said nervously scratching my neck.

Harry giggled.

"don't be scared bubba" he said kissing my face.

The door opened to see and two short adults. The lady was shorter than the male. She had shoulder length ginger hair. Fare white skin with a few freakles across her nose. She head beautiful green eyes like Harry's.

The male next to her he was probably half a head taller than her. He had blue bright eyes with raven curly hair. He had more muggle glasses on. He glared at me.

I could tell he was protective of harry.

Hours has pasted

My ectrection didn't get better as harry was bouncing on my lap.

"h-Harry...." I murmured in his ear.

"hm?" he turned around with a innocent face.

"y-your hmph.." I grunted. He smirked at me becuas ege knew what he was doing. He swaged his hips around bitting my lip has hard as I can. I swear I could taste blood from my lips.

"y-you... Little... S-slut" I whispered in his ear. He shuddered and went red.

"well... U-um mama... Papa... Were jsut gonna leave....." Harry's stuttered.

"no no no darling you can say over we've set a bedroom for you two" lily smiled.

"o-oh O-ok" Harry said.

"well... It is alte you two boys off two sleep we have a big walk tomorrow (I did this on purpose 😏)

" of course Mrs Potter... " I said with a full smirk and my hand on his arse.

When we got upstairs I shut the door and locked it and cast a silent spell on the room.....

We're gonna need it......

"dr-" before he could even finshed his sentence I pushed him onto the bed a kissed him.

"a-ah dra-" he was cut off again with a tongue.

After 2 minutes of a heated makeout session, I began to take his clothes off while speaking to him in my controlling voice.

"you were a bad boy for daddy today~" I whispered his his ear and kissed below it.

"I-I'm s-sorr-" I stoped him with a finger over his mouth.

"ah ah ah.... No talking baby boy~" I chanted.

Let's just say harry wasn't walk alot in the hiking trip...... More like.... Limping

OK ummm I'm sorry I'm rubbish at making smut but.... I hope you liked this Drarrydarlingnot as great as you wanted it too be but I'm useless 😀🥰