Onesies

Harry and Ron were online shopping. And giggling alot. There boyfriends losed a bet to them.

Ron and Harry bet that they could win a game of chess against there boyfriends, draco and blaise.

And if Ron and Harry losed they would of have to wear a dress for the day. And if they won, draco and blaise would have to wear there patronus as a onenise.

And of course draco and blaise lost.

Now there griffindork boyfriend's were now buying them.

"Harry we don't wanna do thisss" Draco whined.

"yea!!" blaise followed along with dracos opinion or debate.

"HEY if we losed you would of made us wear dresses" Harry scowled at the two slytherins and threw a pillow at his blonde annoying boyfriend.

"fair enough" blaise chuckled.

Ron clicked the buy and send button so there package is coming soon.

A few days as passed and it was a Sunday morning and the day that there package would arrive.

At the hall the owls came in to deliver letter and stuff.

Draco notice that harry got a big package and bliaee notices the same for Ron. Then they both relised and slowly turned there head towards each other. They both frowned and slammed there head on the table. Making everyone laugh, as harry and pansy went round telling everyone.

Later that night the 8th years of griffindor and slytherin all got to together at the ROR.

Both houses said sorry to one other for the way they treated each other.

But let's not go into that story.

When all the Slytherins and Griffindors were there Ron and Harry began with there amazing plan.

"okay everyone!" pansy shouted to get everyone's attention on Harry and ron.

"it's time for the betting penaltys!" pansy announced and everyone began to cheer and clap.

Pansy stepped out the way so the two griffindors and speak and sat down next to her bushy haired girlfriend and spooned her.

"so actually blaise you lucky your oneise didn't come through" Ron huffed and blaise had a little celebration.

"buttt dray yours still came through" Harry giggled and draco had a little meltdown.

Harry and blaise (as draco was too heavy for harry) into the dressing room the ROR made for them. Blaise chucked draco in the room with Harry and sat back down to talk with everyone while they wait.

And few minutes have gone past and Harry shouted out to be ready as they were finshed getting ready.

Everyone was at the edge of there feet wait to see harry and draco.

Well most people thought just draco but they heard Harry's conversation with the blonde saying that he saw the oneise and had to buy it.

"are you readyyy" Harry churped and everyone cheered.

Harry ran out and dragged draco along with him and everyone was either cooing, struck in awe or laughing.

Harry was dressed as a dragon

Draco was dressed as a deer.

Blaise was rolling around in laughter as the onesie was a bit small for draco. Pansy was taking looking of pictures of them so hermione can put them in her memory notebook. (this bit will come in handy in another story)

"aww drakie you look adorable" Harry cooed at draco like a little baby. He went on his top toes to kiss draco on the cheek.

"nahhh I ain't a mirror pottah" Draco smirked and wink.

"Heyyy that mea- wait-" Harry stopped realising what draco did. And draco laughed.

"Shut up you dumb deer" Harry put his hands on his hips and sassed at draco (queen Harry of the sas bow down to him peasants)

"love you too malfoy" Draco chuckled and kissed Harry in front of everyone.

Heyyyy this is just a short thing just to show that idk really Ive just been kinda busy with school.

Anyway idk if your sad taht you didn't get to see Ron in a oneise becuase I would be.

Sooo here you go

Of cource with his best friend I mean come on

Anygay bye bitches 💞