Ice Cream

Me and draco were at the funfair for a date and I was enjoying every second of it draco was whinning like usual.

Even though draco always was annoying draco was fucking good at the carnival games.

"DRACO DRACO DRACO DRACO I FOUND A GAINT PLUSHIEEE!!!!" I  was jumping up and down like a puppy.

"Harry.... You have like 3 already" Draco spoke softly.

"b-but.... Please......" I begged wrapping my arms round his and gave him puppy eyes.

".....how about if I get you... That muggle cold stuff" he sighed

My eyes lit up "ICE CREAMMMM" Draco chuckled and I dragged him to the ice cream van.

"do you want one?" I asked

"oh.. Nah I'm good" dracos smiled

"hello my dear what can I get you?" the ice cream man asked sweetly.

"hi! Can I have a double chocolate fudge ice cream?" Harry smiled widely.

"of course" ice cream man turned to make the ice cream.

After paying we started to go back to the car.

"come on dray, just try a bit" Draco shock his head.

When we got to the car draco was getting his keys out his pocket and I saw him looking at me.

"what?" I stared in confusion

Draco wrapped his arms round my  waist and smashed his lips against mine.

"hmph!!" I moaned in shock.

He started to lick the corners of my mouth and all around my lips and started to slurp my tongue with his.
Draco squeeze my arse and I moaned into the kiss.

When he pulled away and line of saliva was connecting us.

He licked his lips. And smirked.

"hm your right potter it does taste delicious~" He said seductively.

"..... Hmph" was the only sound I could make at this point.

Lets say I couldn't really walk very well and people thought I was in a fight with 3 men.

Uffff Im working on a story which is odd I'm just saying that anddd I have tutoring tomorrow so..... Kill me kill me now.

Hey if you kill me you won't get crap story's 😃