Baby Deer

I was in a warm embrace of my boyfriend, I was in a deep sleep. When I started to feel something really sharp pointing into my chin.

I flutted my eyes open and removed my chine from the sharp object on Harry's head. I looked down at the small male snuggled into me......

He had..... antlers.... My eyes wided.

I removed my arms off harry and gently moved so I could get up. I lift the covers that harry was under, to see if anything eles has changed. And as I guess there was. He had a fluffy tail that was wagging, then it started to curl up, Harry started to whimpered and make cute little noises meaning his cold or annoyed.

I place the cover back over him and tucked him in making him warm as possible. It was a cold, rainy night and a storm. Harry hated storms, mostly because his dumb fucking fat ass uncle used to leave him outside in the thunder and lightning when he was younger. He knew Harry was scared of them but always took advantage of that.

I was on the sofa in are private dorm, think about life really. I stopped think when I heard loud whimpering and sobs coming from the bedroom.

CRACK!

A struck of lightning snapped and the crying got louder.

"DRACO!?" I loud sob cried out. I got up as quick as possible, running into the bedroom, seeing a deer with his knees up to his chest crying into them. I smiled weakly at him.

"baby....shhhh its ok I'm here...." I softed my voice as I got closer towards the weeping deer. I wrapped my arms around him pulling him in my chest. His antlers had gotten bigger the last time I saw him. He started to sniffle and hiccup.

" dra-draco.... W-wh-why a-am I a dee-deer" he almost whispered through hiccups. I pulled him out of chest, looking at him. He was truly beautiful. I put my hand on his adorable chubby cheeks, I adored Harry's chubby cheeks he Dislikes them very much but I love them, I stroked his cheek, kissing his forehead right one his scar.

"baby I'm not sure.... But you look fucking adorable" I smiled holding both of his cheeks. He lightly giggled. But frowned as he felt like I didn't mean it. So I did the only logical thing.

I fucked hi- no no I'm joking haha.... K bye.

I started to kiss all over his face, he giggled alot.

"Dracooooo" he giggled. I smiled in his hair, I thought off something, I started to kiss down the side of his  head going down his side neck then stopped at the collerbone area.

Then I started to attack his ticklish spot on him with lots kisses. He went into a laughing fit.

"DRAY- HAHAHAHA DRACO HAHAHAHA HAH"

After 5 minutes of making my little boyfriend laugh, I stopped and raise my head looking at the smiling deer. I stopped staring at his face and my attention was brought by the magic coming out of his antlers.

They slowly disappeared. I frowned because I really wanted to touch his poofy tail.

"what's wrong...? Don't you still obe him even not as a deer.....? He mumbled looking down. I laughed and lifted his chin up and kissed his plumped pink lips.

" baby your always my baby deer"

Ughhhh I wish I could skip days like I skip class!!! We have covid tested again at school. I hateee the throat test, it give me anxiety. And more anxiety as I have to be in a small box.