Murder Pt 2

Warnings
⚠️ Mentions of dead bodys
⚠️Mention of rape
⚠️ Little bit of Nsfw
⚠️Gore
⚠️ Mentions of mental issues 
⚠️ Kinky shit.

If your uncomfortable with any of these your more then welcome to leave.

The hard snow hit the window of the griffindor dorms. It was 3 pm in the afternoon and the teachers said to stay inside as the school was blocked in and apparently the snow as gotten into the ministry and hit the ball that holds all magic and frozen it (just go along with it or I'll hit you ❤️)

Some people were bored with out magic some people enjoyed it those people thought this was a great opportunity to get to do things manually not with magic. Harry didn't really care about any of it really. It could get the thought of what draco was dragging into fluffy's room.

Or those blood curling screams....

Harry could wrap his head around what he was doing... But he was up to something.... Harry's thoughtd got cut off be a annoyed Ron moaning that there isn't again thing to do.

Hermione told him to read a book but Ron just laughed in her face. Then they started getting in a argument about if books are useful and whatever. Harry hated when people shouted, mostly at him.

So he left, letting them shout in each others faces.

Harry was walking down a abandoned corridor... One he's never stubbled upon. Harry rubbed his arms as it was freezing down the corridor. Even more cold as he was only wearing shorts and crop top.

He started to shiver and his teeth shattering.

Harry head stopped for a second.

What's the mank smell.

Harry thought.

He pinched his nose to block it out. It smelt rotten. Harry cast lumos to see 5 different doors.

Harry thought in his head it was werid and who ever caught him might think he is crazy, but hes curiousity got the better off him.

He went up to each door and smelt it to see which door it was coming from.

He smelt the first door, just dust. Some got in his nose and made a high pitched sneeze.

"uff" Harry groaned and rubbed his nose.

He walked to the door opposite to the first door, the second door.

He gave it a smell, it was werid at first but he came to the conclusion that it smelt like fruit, might be for hagrids animals.

He moved to the next door, the third door.

Harry didn't even have to smell this one he was only 2 feet away from the door and he could smell the disgusting smell.

Harry gagged and held his nose again.

He needed to see what was in that room, so he can get rid off it.

Harry pulled on the handle, it was hella heavy but harry pulled as hard as he could.

"ah!" Harry managed to open the door but the force of him pulling it made him full right on his bOoTy.

"ouch" Harry whinced holding on to his elbow.

Harry screamed as a big body bag fell down right in front of him.

Harry breath increased alot more.

"oh... My... Merlin..." Harry panicked.

"oh merlin.... Should I open it?" he asked him self. Hope it was a prank by the twins or someone.