Bear | Drarry

Warning a little bit of mention of rape at the end. (and regulus and Siruis are her brothers not cousins)

It was a normal Thursday evening and Harry was washing him self up from... A heated session with draco.
Draco was all ready for bed he was just wait for harry.

After harry finshed cleaning the..... Yogurt off his legs stomach and his butt, in the shower. He got dry and put on dracos old shirt with some griffindor shorts on.

Something caught Harry's eye draco was holding stuffed bear to his face. He smelt the bears stomach and then lead his head onto the stuffed animal. He let out a sad sigh and it looked like he was gonna cry.

Harry spat out the toothpaste from his mouth and wipped around his lips. Harry had a confused but sad looked plasted onto his tan face.

"Draco...?" Harry said, making draco jump and quickly put the bear in the top draw of his dresser.

"y-yes love?" Draco said in chock of harry at the end of bed. Draco looked scared, he knew harry saw the bear.

"what's with the bear, why do you have it?" Harry said softly moving to draco and placing his rather small hands on dracos veiny big ones.

"I-I um... Y-you promise not to laugh?" Draco was leaking out tears, Harry as never seen draco like this... Ever.

"of course I won't laugh" Harry smiled, kissing draco nose making his let out a sad but small smile. He took out the old bear from the draw.

"u-um...my mother.... Made it for me when I was young..... And its all that was left of her in that fire...." Draco voice went croaky and shaky.
Harry gasped and held draco tightly.

"I-I'm S-sorry I'm not man" Draco bawled, his shoved his face in the crease of Harry's neck.

"what?"

"a-a man, you said you-l-like a d-dominant m-man, and now I'm crying like a baby in front of you" Draco sniffed as harry lifted his head up with his soft hands.

"baby being a man doesn't mean not to have feelings, men can cry, I like that you a bit sensitive, it's sweet" Harry smiled and kissed draco on the head.

Harry fell asleep on dracos chest, curled up in a ball. Draco was stroking Harry's cheek with his thumb. Smiling like hell. This remind him of what his mother told him.

Daily weekly

'In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world there is no love for you like mine'

- Narcissa (née black) Malfoy

Died sadly in a fire cause by Lucuis Malfoy. Who has been prisoned for the murder and raped of Lady narcissa (née Black) malfoy and child abuse towards his son Lord Draconis Lucuis Malfoy. As well as elf abuse.

Funeral was attended by her loving son and her beloved sister, bellatrix(née black) lestrange , who is terribly upset about losing another sister, and her brother Siruis Black.

Words of Lord Siruis Black-

'I hope Lucuis rots in hell for killing my baby sister and harming my nephew for years, I wish my sister peace in heaven with my brother and sister. I wish I could of taken custody of my nephew but bellatrix as taken him and I know she will take great care of him.'

With great respect to Lady Narcissa

----------------------------------------

Okiiiii here you go LoserDaphne12

I hope you liked this and I might be think off just ending stripper as I can't think of any more story plots.

If you have any idea, I would love to here them. And as usual you can put you suggest one shot ideas or story's if you want, in the comments. And btw this was quick so it's a bit of a shit story sorry xxx

Any way my loves bye xx