Odeete Malfoy

Odeete was crying and screaming.
Draco was try to calm her but she keto crying.

Harry was picking up the boys from school. Harry and draco decided not to take them to hogwarts but instead take them to a better and more Advance school of magic. And it's was kinda like muggle school were you go to school and come back home everyday.

"hey its ok daddy's here" Draco smiled at his baby daughter and trying to calm her down. He's tried everything changing her feeding her giving her a toy. But nothing seems to be help her.

Harry came back I heard crying and ran upstairs to draco trying to calm their daughter.

" hi honey..... I've been trying to clam her down but she isn't satisfied..." Draco sighed sadly feeling bad that he could take care of his own daughter.

"shhhh it's ok baby...." Harry cooed as he picked up odette and rocked her side to side and humed a little lullaby. She started to stop and breathed and make a little cute noise and fall asleep. Harry's miked and placed her back in her crib.

Draco got upset and walked out. Harry could tell he was upset and found his husband crying on the sofa.

"dragon.... Why are you crying?" Harry asked softly and brought draco to his chest.

"my own daughter hates me!" Draco sobbed.

"she doesn't hate you, she just a fussy malfoy kinda like her father and when her papa comes over and gives her kisses she calms down, sound like anyone?" Harry laughed

Draco chuckled and pushed Harry down on sofa and got on top of him.

"shut up malfoy" Draco smirked and snuggled down into Harry's neck. Harry giggled and kissed the top of his head and wrapped his neck.

Like father like daughter

When your home alone and you hear some one knock on your door 🤪I'm going to die so bye 😌 at least I'll die sexy af 😌🤪🥵🍑💖

Lol I'm ugly as hell people be like 🙂🕶️ 😎  🕴️