Kitten

Harry's birthday is coming up soon and hes been talking about wanting a cat or kitten. I'm not really the cat type of person but I do love them and Harry really wants one but the problem is he doesn't know what kinda of cat he wants so he texted hermione.

                📚Book hoe📚

   Draco🤪
Hermioneeeee

Mione 🍡
Whatttt

Draco🤪
What kind of cat does Harry want?

Mione🍡
Oh he wants one of these
mione 🍡 has sent you a picture
          Accept.      Decline
Accept       Decline

I actually fell in love with cat and it definitely screams harry he said thanks to hermione and went to find a kitten for my bub

A few days later i came home early so i can surprise harry with the new malfoy member in the cage. And brought all the presents that i hide from harry, down stairs and places them down all neatly and (tried) to cook Harry's favourite food. And sprinkled lily petels everywhere. I tried to make it as prefect as harry.

All was set (even though I writing this my single ass is crying)

I heard the keys on door and and stood up with bunch of roses in my hand.
"hey bubba I'm ho-"

"happy birthday baby!" I smiled

"omg dray" Harry had his hands over his mouth with tears in his eyes. "do you like it? I've tried to cook-" I was cut off by Harry's small body hugging me and I smiled and hugged him back.

"I love you so much draco"
"I love you too harry"

I heard Harry's little nose sniff. He gasp as he saw some treats such as treacle tarts and candy covered strawberrys and some more fruit and sweets. And his eyes laid on the noodles and he got excited.

"so do you want presents first or food?"
"food!!! I'm hungry and this doesn't look burnt" Harry giggle and I scowled at him as him referring to my bad cooking.
"aw drakie don't be a sour puss" he giggled and planted a soft kiss on my nose.
After they ate
"so you ready for presents?" (HAHAHAHA PRESENTS AUTO CORRECTED TO PREGNANCY sorry back to the story)
"yah huh!!" Harry smiled widly it was so cute how he was all jumpy like a child. I gave him his first present which was a dimond snake bracelet. Harry gasped "Draco its georgous...."
"yeah I guess"
Harry shot up his face to me
"it's nothing compared to you ~" I winked
Harry turned red and stuck his tongue at me (I love tsunder Harry it's just🤚🏻😤❤️)

After alot of expensive clothes jewelry. Harry was going to reach for the last present when I realised it was the collar for the cat and I snach it off him and he looked at me werid.
"h-hah this has to go last my dear" I awkwardly smiled him. I stood up and went to go and get the cat. "close your eyes bubby!" I shouted from the other room. I peaked my head to see if harry was closing his eyes and he was. Draco carefully brought the kitten in so it doesn't make a nosie. I opened the cage and took her out and I told Harry to "open your hands love". Harry did as he was told and draco gentle place the kitten in his hand Harry gasped a little as he was scared of what was in his hands........

"open your eyes mon amour" Harry did so and gasped to see the small kitten in his hands
"oh my merlin hii" Harry said in that voice you make when you talk to animals or baby's. I've never see harry smile so bright well except when he asked harry to marry him.

"do you like her?" I asked sweetly
"yes I do a million times yes"
"here" I gave him the present that I snatched of him he opened it and giggled
"so what are you going to call her?" "Aurel" I smiled at the French name.
Me and Harry cuddled with Aurel and I deiced to be a cheaky bastard "pouvons-nous avoir des relations sexuelles? " I asked with a smirk.
"Draco darling you know I don't know French I have no idea what you just said" Harry complained.

"good ~" he chuckled evilly

OK that's it for this story and if you want to know what draco said to harry at the end 😉🤪

💋