My Sugar Daddy

I was walking in the rain with no money in my pockets.

Ginny divorced me and stole everything for me. Even though she sheated on me. And was just using me for money, but the judge didn't believe me.

I was walking down the street with wet soggy hair.

Everyone was running around trying to get out the rain.

My vision got cut off by something flying into my face.

Looking for money

Look for a sugar daddy!

Sign up on a website or call this number.

I thought about it.....i did need the money I didn't really have a choice. And plus the only thing I had with me was my phone. I did hear that you can get alot of money for this.

I downloaded the app call 'Sugar Daddy's 4 U'

To be honest I was kinda excited to see what will happen.

Signing up

Name.

Age

Date of birth.

Sugar daddy or sugar baby?

Sexulitly

Harry filled in all the information and started to look for a sugar daddy. I sat under the bus station out the rain.

After half hour I found a guy name Justin Stone. He is a billionaire. He is gay. And he lives near.

I texted him and he texted right back not even in 1 minute.

Justin Stone

Hey

Hey sugar

So are looking for a sugar babe?

Yea and you seem perfect come over for daddy

Oh.. O-ok?

Harry turned off his phone slightly blushing. The guy sent to address. I had a little bit of money so he can get on the bus.

20 minutes later I arrive at the hugeeee House.

It was georgous

It was georgous.

I walked up to the house it was so pretty.

I knocked on the door and still looking at the doors and patterns on the pillars.

I hear the door opening and there was a tall, muscular body and pale skin and platinum blonde hair.....

MALFOY?!

"potter.....?" malfoy said with a confused look.

"I-I'm looking f-for a guy named Justin" I blushed for 2 reasons firstly I was at malfoy's house asking about a sugar daddy and second he was hawt as fuck.