All Is Found

It was snowy winter at the malfoys house.

Draco was in the living room playing soft music on his piano. Harry was putting their daughter to sleep.

"Where the North wind meets the sea.... ~" Harry began to sing in his soft lullaby voice

Draco started to play the piano to Harry's soft singing.

"There's a river full of memory
Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
For in this river~"

Draco smiled as he saw he's saw his husband rocking his baby girl.

"all is found
In her waters, deep and true~" Harry sung kissing his baby angel on the forehead.

"Lie the answers and a path for you
Dive down deep into her sound
But not too far or you'll be drowned" Harry spun around and the sounds of sweet giggles from the small little girl in his arms.

"yes, she will sing to those who'll hear
And in her song, all magic flows
But can you brave what you most fear?~" Draco fingers played along to harrys lullaby softly.

"Can you face what the river knows?
Where the North wind meets the sea" Valerie started to feel asleep in harrys arms.

"There's a mother full of memory
Come, my darling, homeward bound
When all is lost, then all is found..... ~" Harry finshed with a soft note and draco ended on a gentle note.

They both looked down to there creation. They both kissed her and draco kissed his beautiful husband and picked him up Bridle style.

" dray! " Harry whispered shouted.

Draco chuckled and kissed him on the lips with all his love.

The malfoy family were all snuggled up in the warmth. Blocking out the snowy night.

Hi.