Mr Harry Malfoy

It was a terrible storm outside and the weasley family were looking for somewhere to stay. The weasleys had just been Evicted from there home. Hermione and Ron and there children were wet l, upset and cold.

One of the the children named rose pointed out a beautiful mansion.
Hermione was hesitant to go but Ron was pissed and wet so he didn't care he just wanted to be warm.

They ran through  the massive gate in front of the house and ran to the front door. Ron banged the door really loud because the storm was getting worse. After 3 loud knocks someone opened the door. He had messy curly raven hair. He was  petite and he was wearing a over size jumper and long shorts.

"h-Harry...?" Ron stood in shock. Staring at Harry with confusion. They haven't seen each other ronce harry told every him and draco had been dating since 4th year. And the weasley didn't like that well..... Percy Ron and Charlie didn't like that aswell as ginny. But Bill and everyone eles didn't mind that and were happy.

Ron and the other who didn't like the relationship all ways annoyed draco and they knew draco was a dark veela and he was dominant, and could easily kill them. But they knew he would hurt them because ethey were like Harry second family.
(end of the flashback thingy)

"Ron....? Hermione....?" Harry stuttered. Harry looked down to see crying and shivering children

"oh! Get off the rain! Your going to catch a cold!!" Harry moved out of the way to let them in.

Once they all got in harry took there wet coats off and put them by the fire.

"so... Um what are you doing here...?" Harry asked he didn't really want to know he was still mad at him for the way he treated draco.

"that's.... Doesn't matter..... Where did you go?" Ron scowled
"you ran away with malfoy" Ron spoke crossing his arms.

"too get away from you abuse... And plus you can't say malfoy anymore because a few people will answer to that in this house....." Harry said a little afraid.

"w-what does that mean?!" Ron shouted.

"shut it!" Harry whispered shouted. But then frowned when he heard children coming down the stairs.

"papa.... Who's making all that noise..." a boy with blonde hair and green eyes. He looked about 13.

Harry sighed and held his arms out for his son to fall into. "just go back to bed scorp and I will explain in the morning". Harry stopped talking when his other three sons came running down stairs.

"boys!" Harry whispered shouted at the twins who were both 10 and had blonde hair and grey eyes and the youngest boy who had more of a dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

"what?" the two twins spiek at the same time.

"Jayden, Kayden!" Harry said with a motherly tone.

"were sorry" the both spoke.

"james you too" Harry's scowled at the Young boy.

"hehe.... Sorry" James said and hugged harry.

Harry sighed.
"well Ronald at least you didn't wak-...." Harry as cut off by a little girls voice

".....my daughter....." Harry sighed.

"papi..... I'm scared......" the young girl was small about 5 years old and had Harry's raven hair and Mercury eyes and she was holding a ferret plushy.

Harry kneeded down and wiped the tears away from the small girls face. "it's ok odette......" Harry said so softly and kissed her nose and picked her up.

"well at least you didn't wake up my husband because he really grumpy and moody in the morning" Harry scowled at Ron.

"OK my darlings go back to bed and scorpius please put your sister back to bed" Harry said sweetly passing the small girl to the older boy.

They all went back up stairs. And Harry turned to see the chocked faces of hermione and Ron.

"Mr Harry Malfoy how can I help you will your needs sir and Madam?" Harry smirked proudly.

Odeete is just ✨😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
And jsut the whole malfoy family is just 🥰❤️