Sex Store

Harry was staring at the self full of sex toys. He was going so red that cherry's were jealous. Harry wanted to try them becuase seamus said that if he was horny and alone they were the best next thing.

So seamus and some girls and few only like 3, including seamus, said this a store was the best.

So he ended up there the next day.

And if your wondering what happened with ginny and him. WELLL they are still together but ginny was being a hoe and just hooking up with sugar daddy's because she's milked harry out of money so as she can't get money off him, she's looking for more.

Harry knew...

But she didn't know that he knows.

Anyway

Harry was looking through the different colours and sizes of dildos when he heard someone chuckle behind him.

I... I know that chuckle....

Harry spun around to see a tall, platinum blonded haired boy...

Oh.... My merlin.... Its malfoy kill me now

It's been years that they've seen each other properly about 5 years. Malfoy was more taller and... A muscular. Harry turned full crimson.

"boo~" He smirked.

"w-wh-what are you doing here m-malfoy" harry could barely get his words out.

"Well I happen to see a little tiny puppy in here potter~" aiming the fact that he called Harry a puppy.

"and I think the real question is why is the famous Harry Potter in a sex toy store?" malfoy asked with a bigger smirk than before.

"t-that i-is none of your business"

"ginger whore not satisfing you" he said with a laugh.

"I told you it's none of your business... Anyway what if I'm getting these for someone else" Harry said with sass and crossed his arms.

"for your boyfriend... Or yourself?" he smirked again, Harry turned away in embarrassment.

"maybe for my boyfriend... I could.... Uhh.... Stick this up his arse and fuck him with it" Harry said proudly holding up a random sex toy with didn't belong in the arse.

"o-ohh HAHAHAHA I-c-can't st-stop l-laughing HAHAHAH" malfoy bursted into laughter.

"heyyy why are you laughing dickwart" Harry pouted.

"first of all pottah that's a cock ring that goes on your cock not in the arse.... And second do you think your a...

.... Top?"

"yes in matter of a fact I do malfoy" Harry said with a smug face.

Then malfoy bursted into laughter again and falling on the floor rolling around in his tears.

"I am a top, I am, I am!!!" harry stomped.

"Y-yea a-and I like-m-muggles Hahhahah ah!!!!!" Draco snorted still laughing.

After 12 minutes of that.

"oh potter I'm sorry but your not a top at all" Draco said wiping his eyes.

"I am" Harry pouted again.

Draco raised a eyebrow and grabbed harry by the waist and pull him closer to him.

"m-malfoy"harry mumbled.

Draco just stared at the boy and his beautiful face.

Curly coal black hair thats to long at the front. His pretty little spring green eyes. His tanned skin mixed with his rosie cheeks and nose. His little freakles spread across his little Button nose.

Draco loved every curve and edge of harry. But struggled to get his feelings out. Draco always had that problem with telling others how he felt and how to express it.

"d-drac-" Harry was cut of by draco. Harry didn't know what to do but he liked it, so he kissed back.

I mean the two boy were having a makeout session in the middle of a sex Store.

They broke apart and Harry's chubby cheeks were flushed with a bright pink blush.

"soooooo wanna ditch the ginger and be with a sexy piece of ass? Z" Draco asked nuzzling there noses together.

"OK.... B-but i- I don't like you anything..... Malfoy we are still enemies-DONT SAY THAT I'VE BEEN IN HERE AS WELL AND-" Harry went on and on but draco kinda blocked him out when he remembered that Harry said he didn't think I would be in here....

Ohhh my baby Deer....

I've been here before.....

And I have something special just for

You

----------------------------------------

Heyyy im sorry I haven't been posting idk hwo many days but I wanna make a quick little story for you horny children.

I've been study for exams and stuff I've just been tortured. Basically.

Anyway bye 🙄✨💞

I'm almost up to 100 followers?!!! 😭😭✨💞💞❤️❤️👑👑