Golden

It was a raining day today everyone was in there dorms getting close to the fire, laughing, reading and really anything.

I one the other hand wasnt having the best day, Ron made fun of me for wearing a croped jumper. He though I was kidding so I have to play it off as a joke.

Hermione as been pretty cold towards me for some reason. I don't know why. She didn't tell me what was wrong.

I was wearing a over sized jumper and some baggy jogging bottoms which I felt comfortable in it was cosy.

I was walking in the library trying to get my mind cleared but destroyed by malfoy.

"my my my~" He chanted behind me. I sighed and turned around and scowled at him.

"awhhh why so scrunchy darling~" He chuckled evilly.

I blushed at the name but I knew he was just messing with me.

"eh your boring me now flower" Draco said patting my nest of a hair.

"hmph" I grunted like a kid.

It's been over 12 minutes and malfoy as just been just doing his homework minding his own business.

But I stopped what I was doing when I heard loud footsteps behind me.

Turned to see malfoy still in his sit doing his work. I was wondering who it was.

I turned around behind me and saw..... Cedric Diggory..... He was mad at me for rejected his proposal to be his boyfriend.

"hey.... Potter...." he snarled at me.i gulped and reponsed to him.

"hey c-cedric" I gulped.

He got closer and closer before I pushed him off me. He hit the book self and books fell onto him. He got pissed

"WHY ARE YOU SO UNGREATFUL?!" he shouted making malfoy raise his head to see what was going on.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO GET RID OF YOUR PERFECT LIFE!" he screamed at me I covered my ears as he was shouting. He pointed his wand at my head.

"DIGGORY LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU TWAT!" Draco shouted back at him. I was surprised at how malfoy reacted at him.

"Obliviate!!!" Cedric shouted and a glow of his wand hit my head and it went all black.

Draco POV

Diggory ran after I saw Ha-potter fall onto the ground. I jumped over the tables to get to him.

He was out cold, I put my hand on his cheek a to move his head. I checked his heartbeat and plus to see if he was alive.

Phew he was alive

He started to mumble. He rose and rubbed his head and eyes.

"potter are you OK?" I said In a worried tone.

"w-who's p-potter?" I said, by the sound in his voice he was scared.

He stared at me and his cheeks went pink.

"w-who are you?" he mumbled, I laughed but then stopped when I released he was serious.

"heh... Potter... I'm malfoy? The person you hate?" I chuckled.

"hmh.... N-no.... I'm sorry I don't know a malfoy.... And.... Um... Sir?" he stutted. I blushed when he called me "sir".

"Y-yea?" I replied, still a bit pink.

"where am I?" he started to shake

"and and who am I?" he started to cry and started to panic..... When I rememberd what diggory did.....

... Memory charm.....

I felt bad, really bad.

"hey hey its OK" I pulled him into my chest and he held on for dear life. I cooed him and pet his messy hair to calm him down.

"w-who am I?" I managed to say through sobs.

"well.... Your name is harry potter and your 16 years old" I smiled as he looked up towards me.

Awh he was adorable

"oh... Oh OK..... What about you" he said snuggled into my neck. I blushed as he was getting closer towards me.

"w-well my name is Draco Malfoy and I'm 17" I smiled at him.

"why don't I remember anything draco" he said so sweetly but so sadly.

I told him everything that happened and he cried again.

"m-my life is gone?" he sobbed.

"I'm afraid so harry" I frowned at him.

I stood up to take him to dumbledore.

"wait no no please stay with me" he paniced and jumped into me wrapping his legs around my waist. He was holding me so tight. I blushed and held him by his thighs.

"don't leave me" I cried.

"it's ok I'm not gonna leave you harry shhhh it's ok"

"I'm never going to leave you....."

The past few months have been OK really, I told dumbledore about what happened and diggory got, expelled and going to Cort soon.

Harry was moved to slytherin as Harry didn't know anyone and was afraid of everyone. And plus Granger and weasley didn't like him  for some reason but I'll geuss we will never know. But as harry as moved into slytherins he has more friends and most of the Slytherins are supportive of the way he dresses and acts.

I've never seen him so happy before.

Him and pasny become the besties of friend and became those girl best friends who did everything together such as painting nails, going shopping and sleepovers. They are kinda like sisters... Wait.. Or brothers... And sisters.... I don't know really.

Blaise and Harry had become good friends. I say good friends because pasny won't allow someone to call harry there best friend as they are best friends. But blaise and Harry always played video games together. And go exploring in creepy houses and stuff.

As for me and Harry, we got closer and closer until you can't be any closer. We became a couple and I couldnt be more happier really.

Harry was that golden piece missing from the Slytherins.

I got kinda lazy at the end but I hope you enjoy this and sorry I ahvnt really been doing anything for idk how many days I just have no ideas but now I a few. And I really need to get murder and sugar daddy anddd Atlantica.
ALSO... a big thanks to Sunnthiope
For this idea but as I have so many part 2s to let me just

*inhale*

WAKE ME UP INSIDEEEEEEE

SAFE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE