Halloween

Idc if Halloween was ages ago I just need to right my dream I had last night so ✨🖕🏼😘🖕🏼✨

⚠️Warning mention of rape and abuse⚠️

Harry pov

Hermione, Ron and me were all going halloween shopping. Ron was whining not wanting to get a costume. A little backtrack Malfoy is throwing a huge Halloween part at his house in a few days. He invited everyone well not the years 1 and 2 because their not allowed to drink.

I'm mean..... None of us are allowed  to drink but we're were older than them and plus they would probably snitch that they were having drugs and alcohol.

I've always heard that malfoy's party's are the best. So I was exticed but afraid. I knew hermione was going to make me wear a more feminine costume as I've told them I like to wear female clothing.

"hermione.... No......" Ron whined.

"come on ronnn blaise will love thsi on youu" hermione winked and giggled.

"y-you bitch s-shut up" Ron blushed and looked away. I giggled and started to make fun of Ron.

"HARRY you have no right to talk...." Ron shouted and then started to be a little ginger prick

"oOoOohHhHh DrAcO I lOvE yOu SoOo MuCh~~~~~~" Ron imitated.

"ronnnnn stoppp!!!!" I shouted and started to lightly punch him and chuckled.

"oh Harry you tiny tiny puppy your punches don't hurt" Ron aid holding me by the head.

"OK stop you two let's get back to work!" hermione said.

A few hours later of draco having a affair with his apple because dapple for life ✋😤💕🍏

"h-hermione..... I love the outfit... But... You know I'm insecure about my body and I'm scared of what people think....." I said and started to cry.

"oh... Harry.... First off you have the most hot body I know well feminine wise..." hermione chuckled and I as well.

"and.... Second you shouldnt listen to other people if your happy and not hurt yourself or others than you do you....." hermione smiled warmly

"OK....." Harry smiled warmly at hermione and they both snuggled up by the fire watching Disney films and some anime films.

The night of dracos party.

I was so nervous draco was going to see me in this outfit oh god I'm so scared.... Come on Harry if your happy that all that matters.... I took a deep breath and put my outfit on.

I love it so much. I start to see hermione point of me having a feminine body. I giggled to my self.

Perfect body wid a perfect smile

Your smile so beautiful

You are my choice

Hey gyal you have a perfect body wid a perfect smile.

I walked down stairs to see most of the griffindors fixing up their outfits. I had a heavy feeling in my stomach. I was about to walk back up stairs and say I was ill until.

"HARRY omg..... You look so sexyyy" hermione cheered

Everyone eles started to compliments saying how beautiful I looked and that they loved my outfit choice. I felt more comfortable and confident now that I had my family with me.

At dracos house

We arrived at dracos house that had about 100 people outside of the house drink dancing having sex and normal teenaged things. There was loud music playing and bright lights coming out of the windows.