Cooking By The Book

If you don't remember this song..... *big sigh* get your life together.

Harry felt really cheerful this morning for some reason. I mens he was always woke up fine, it was his blonde boyfriend who hated mornings.

When Harry woke up, he felt like making a cake for his boyfriend he knew draco loved his cake so that's what he went to do.

In the middle of measuring the ingredients of the cake harry had a urge to (twerk) sing, so he did.

"it's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake" he sang swaying his hips.

"if the way is hazy~"

"you got to do the cooking by the book" he smiled and started to mix the things together.

"you know you can't be lazy" Harry started to dance around the kitchen while mixing the ingredients in the bowl at same time, not noticing the blonde was leaning on the wall watching him with a big smirk.

"never use a messy recipe, the cake will end up crazy" Harry sung and giggle at the same time. Draco watched in awe, see how he got so lucky with a adorable thing like him.

"if you do the cooking by the book"

Then draco got a idea and smirked evily. He got a pare of sunglasses and placed them on wait for his moment.

"then you'll have a..." Harry stopped as he jumped as the shouting of draco ruining his song.

"BREAK IT DOWN BITCH! LEMME SEE YOU BACK IT UP!" dracos shouted dancing into the kitchen.

"DROP THAT ASS DOWN LOW AND PICK THAT MOTHERFUCKER UP!!!" Draco shouted handing Harry a pare of glasses. Harry smirked and put them on and danced with draco.

"BREAK IT DOWN BITCH! LEMME SEE YOU BACK IT UP!!" Draco screamed again probably waking up the neighbours in the flat below, across, the side and above them.

Harry was grinding on draco, dropping it down, following the music.

"DROP THAT ASS DOWN LOW AND PICK THAT MOTHERFUCKER UP" Draco follow harry movements, stop when Harry started to twerk.

Draco was enjoying this morning and turned up there funky music.

"NOW BACK THAT DICK, TEASE A MOTHER FUCKER" Harry did so and draco didn't expect it.

"NOW BACK THAT DICK, TEASE A MOTHER FUCKER, HEY!!" Draco held harry waist close as he grinding on him.

"NOW BACK THAT DICK, TEASE A MOTHER FUCKER"

"NOW BACK THAT DICK, TEASE A MOTHERFUCKER"

Harry stopped and grabbed the bowl, then continued grinding on his boyfriend while mixing.

Then started to sing again

"It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake" Harry went back harder making draco moan a little.

"if the way is hazy~
You gotta do the cooking by the book" Harry giggled.

"You know you can't be lazy!"
Thrusting his hips, making draco moan a little louder and grip on his waist tighter.

"Never use a messy recipe
The cake will end up crazy
If you do the cooking by the book, then you'll have a......" Harry's singing got cut off by draco shouting again.

"RUB THAT SHIT IT'S YOURS, BITCH!!" Draco thrusted hard into harry. Which made Harry moan this time.

"GRAB THIS DICK IT'S YOURS BITCH!!!!" Draco shouted, then started to dry hump harry.

"RUB THAT SHIT IT'S YOURS BITCH, GRAB THIS DICK IT'S YOURS BITCH!!" Draco shouted... Again humping him harder. Harry let how shaky moans and placed the bowl down so he doesn't drop it.

"now turn around bitch, put that ass on that fucker" Draco said quieter and thrusted on Harry again.

"grab this dick it's yours.... Bitch" he whispered bitch into harry eyes, making harry shiver.

"well.... That was fun princess" Draco purred and kissed Harry neck.

"all I wanted is to make a innocent cake draco and of course you and you dirty mind ruined the mood."

"...... I'm not even sorry" Draco laughed and Harry through and a bag of flour on him.

🙂

K

Bye