Meeting Again Pt2

"..... Mr Malfoy.... We are terribly sorry.... Did we disturb your work?!" Mary was getting scared and Matthew had a worried face on him.

"no... Mary its ok you didn't...." Draco sighed.

"malfoy...." I spoke softly.... Oh... No... He's even hotter than the last time I saw him.... How is that even possible...

"hi Harry Its nice to see you again.... And to answer your question Matthew... Unfortunately I'm not available at this moment but I'll tell you when I can interview these people" he cherped.

" of cource sir" matthew smiled.

Everyone heard a low growl behind the group of people. Everyone turned around and somepeople moved straight out the way and most people screamed in the site of... 4 tiger (the tigers returnnnn we Stan the malfoy tigers here✋😌🔥)

"oh my fucking merlin are they tigers?!" Ron screamed shakily point his wand to rajia.

"Calmez tout le monde, ce sont mes tigres et mes garçons ...et les filles ne se moquent pas des gens" he spoke so.... Sexy....

The tigers growled past everyone and when they got to draco they purred.

"ill be in my office Matthew" he said, he made his way to the stairs behind Matthews desk and it lead up to a big door with a lable in gold saying 'Mr D. Malfoy'.

He went inside with the following of his tigers.

30 minutes later we were outside eating lunch Ron was telling everyone how draco was a dick and other stuff that was just unecessary things that he need to get over with. We all older and matured.

"Ron... Um... No offence but I don't think Mr malfoy will give you a job here if your just talking shit about him even though it happened when your were 14 it's stupid..." a girl named Yasmine said with a scowl on her face.

" he's probably still a dick" Ron protested.

"whatever..." Yasmine mumbled.

We heard the clicking of some high heels it was Mary...

"hello everyone I hope you had a lovely lunch, Mr Malfoy will be interviewing you now" she said with  a warm smile.

Half a hour later people were coming in and out of dracos office only about three people were smiling and the rest were crying or upset.

" Mr Weasley" mary call and went into malfoy office.

I could here Ron shouting at malfoy. Oh merlin malfoy gonna be in a bad mood when Ron comes out so that's bad luck or me...

15 minutes later Ron came out of the office with a sour and angry face.

"Malfoy Your a prick!!!!!" Ron shouted. Rajia and Zion dracos tigers came out making a very loud growl at Ron signing that he should leave. The tiger went behind me and pushed me In. I was terrified.

When I walked in the office it was beautiful

( it was like this but way bigger)

He was at his desk with his other two tigers beside him. He looks so powerful and sexy right now... I said to myself.

He pointed to a chair in front of hsi dest and I sat down nervously. The two tigers that were behind me split their ways when they reach the chairs and they sat next to the other tigers next to the desk.

"so... I've read through your files and you seem to be the boss at your Ministry?" he asked. He had a more husky voice than the last time in saw him. Leaving the train and leaving with his mother.

"uh... Yes I was hoping to get a more advanced job here" I smiled smoothly at him.

After talking about my qualifications and jobs in the past. He seemed to be impressed.

"well Mr Potter you seem to have a good qualifications and jobs... I didn't know you used to be a waiter..." Draco said smirking and sort of blushing.

Dracos POV

".... I didn't know you used to be a waiter...." said smirking and blushed at the thought of harry wearing a waitress outfit with a tight shirt and apron.

" uh.... Yea in the muggle world... I had to make money as my uncle kicked me out...." I almost whispered.

"... But your almost as rich as me "I chuckled.

"... Muggle money... "he spoke

" ahh ok" I smiled

"... Hmmm...." I mumbled I was scanning through on what he could have a job. I thought about making him my assistant and promote Matthew.

" Congratulations Mr Harry Potter you have a new job as my assistant" I smiled and stood up and lent him my hand.

"b-but what about Matthew" he said with a sad face. I chuckled.

"Matthew is gonna be promoted anyway I was going to do this a few  months ago" I said brushing the hair out of his eyes and stared at them for a while.

Harry POV

He brushed the hair out my eyes. I blushes. I fell in his touch. He's hands were soft and warm. He stared in my eyes and is stared right back at me.

We both lead in a are lips met. It was soft and gentle. We both parted.

"I-I'm so sorry Harry..." he stutted and his pale cheek went into a pale pink.

"it's O-ok" I felt I was even redder than him.

"thank you.... Mal-... Draco..." I smiled.

"your shift starts tomorrow 8am sharp or....maybe a little bit earlier...." he said brushing his long fingers across my cheek and kissed my ear.

I stumbled at my words and jsut stood up and smiled and walked away.

Omg omg omg that was the best thing that has ever happened to me.

The next day I arrived at 6 a clock I really wanted to see draco again.

I knocked on dracos office door.

"come in" I heard dracos voice.

I walked in to dracos office and his tigers were all curled up together sleeping.

"hello darlin" he cooed and winked at me.

"h-hi" I blushed.

He walked over to me and lent his forehead on mine. I stood on my tip toes and kissed him. He kissed me back and picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"d-draco...." I moaned, he squeezed my arse and placed me on his desk. He started to kiss me harder and stuck his tounge in my mouth and exporling my mouth. It felt so good....

All the paperwork was swiped off the desk. He started to unbutton my shirt and kissing my bare chest leaving love bites and hickeys all over me.

"let's get down to business potter~"

After that was done I had very sore arse for the rest of day.

And as Ive got the job Ron despised me and I wasn't allowed to talk to hermione or my god children. And as ginny is Ron's sister (duh) I rarely got to see my children... But draco is helping me in court. So can see them more often.

But.....

Maybe one day me and draco can have children..... I would like that....