🌸26

1 week after Colin's disappearance

Lucy's P.o.V
"NO, DAMN IT!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME," I yelled uncontrollably at Kai.

He should leave, he had no right to tell me I looked better happy. Damn, my happiness had gone with him. My life is a fucking, fucking nightmare. I slowly but surely cried myself to sleep.

I looked at myself, I was in a white bathroom, it was small and cramped. I couldn't believe it. I was 9 years old again. I walked out of the room and went to my sister's bedside. I petted her and looked at my mom and dad. My mom pushed my dad and me out the door. "Take her home," she sobbed, but I wanted to stay there! I wanted to stay with Ana until she decided to take the road to heaven!!! But I was just grabbed and dragged home. The whole trip I cried and screamed. "DADDY I WANT TO GO TO HER!!! TURN AROUND!!! I WANT TO STAY WITH HER!!! PAPA, IT'S SO HURT!" but he didn't stop, just brushed tears from his eyes and stared at the road.

Crying I woke up and lay my face into my palms, these nightmares had to stop.

2 weeks after Colin's disappearance
John's P.O.V.
"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly as my student broke open, standing in the doorway of the teacher's room with disheveled hair and deep circles under her eyes.

"It hurts so much, make it stop!" she cried, crying. "I don't want anymore, help me, I - I want it to stop!!! He's gone! It hurts so bad!", she cried crying, slapping my hand away as I placed it on her shoulder.

She had become so thin.

Lucy's P.o.V.
After one of the hardest days I went home and lay down. I was so tired, I had to sleep but as I chose to close my eyes the nightmares started.

Dream
I was 9 years old again. I was lying in my bed, screaming and crying bitterly. My mother had to be home from the hospital soon, then she would tell me that Anastasia was better now. But she didn't come. Instead, the priest and a policeman came to give my father a message. I had no idea until I saw the front page of the newspaper the next day. Yesterday the 31 year old Martha W. collided with a tree in full speed under heavy alcoholic influence. She died at the scene of the accident. I screamed out and hit myself in the head until I was bleeding. I couldn't say goodbye. Not from either of them.
Dream End

"Kai pleasr make it stop!", I cried out as I woke up and saw Kai standing in my room.

This nightmare was the reality at the time for 9 year old Lucy Whitmore.

4 weeks after Colin's disappearance
Ryan's P.O.V.
I rushed un Lucy's room when I heard a scream in the middle of the night.

"Don't leave me, why are you all leaving without saying goodbye!!!", she cried in her sleep, kicking wildly. "MAKE IT STOP"

I woke her up from the dream, Lucy however only got more hysterical.

"Who else am I going to lose??? Please Ryan, I don't want to be left alone!"

His disappearing act had broken her.

"Ryan, please I- it hurts so bad- I can't breathe, make it stop!" she cried, rubbing her thin arms.

She looked bad. I wish I could help her.

2 months after Colin's disappearance
John's P.o.V.
"I can't do this anymore...", she whimpered and I saw in her eyes that it wouldn't be long before she put an end to her life.

She held on to the fact that he would come back, but he didn't.

"He couldn't help it... Otherwise he'd have a life sentence, or be dead..."