🌸24🌶

Lucy's P.o.V
A bit shy I entered the class, looked around, but nobody said a word. Maja looked at me with a soft smile.

"You can sit next to me" With this sentence she pointed to the empty seat next to her.

"Thank you" I breathed and sat down.

After a few minutes, Mr. Bennet came into our classroom looking rather confused.

"Good morning, students.... we're going to watch a movie today because I have to go out for a little while later.... pick one." I sat down and looked at the movies, they are all garbage.... Horror junk.

Colin's P.o.V
I did my deal and then pulled a few joints in the smoking area. I noticed after a few seconds how the marijuana started to work and sat back and relaxed.

Lucy's P.o.V
Quite disturbed by the movie, I walked out of the classroom, with Maja down to the schoolyard where she lit a cigarette and held one out to me as well.

"Leave it", I said and pushed the cigarette away.

"Isn't that your boyfriend...", Maja said and pointed at him.

I looked around and recognized Colin.

"He hasn't asked me if we want to be together," I sighed.

"Oh he'll ask you, is that weed?" Maja purred in wonder.

"I won't get on his nerves today, he was already in a bad mood.... Next time I'll talk to him about it"

Colin's P.o.V
I was already on my second joint and talking to John.

"You're going to kill yourself with all these drugs, Colin..."

Sighing, I played around with it a bit.

"I'm gonna die someday anyway, why not do it with a grin on my face?"

"You have to tell her." John instructed me, noticing the looks from the girls.

"I know." I replied annoyed and took one last drag before tossing it away and pocketing the lighter.

I swiped at John as a goodbye, whereupon he pulled me into his arms for a moment.

"Take care of yourself."

"If you take care of Mag..."

He nodded directly in acknowledgement and patted my back reassuringly, whereupon I disengaged and gave him a sad smile.

"Goodbye...", I said with a sigh.

He nodded at me, not really enthusiastically.

"I told you then to stop while the going was good..."

Smirking, I gave him the middle finger before walking over to my angel.

"Hey, stranger," she smiled at me.

"Hello..." I gave her a gentle kiss and wrapped her in my arms.

She hugged me back.

"Is everything okay?" she breathed against my chest.

"Mhm...", I was still feeling the effects of the joint a little and smirked slightly.

She snuggled against me and I enjoyed the fragrant scent of her shampoo.
Smiling, I kissed her and lightly bit her lower lip.

"How are your legs?", I grinned.

"Fine, why?" she breathed against my lips.

"Well, then, we can disappear into the storage room for a bit later." Smirking, I went to her ass.

"You're such a dumy" she grumbled, but kissed me demandingly.

And here women say that men send incomprehensible signals. Laughing, I broke away from her and felt John's urgent gaze on me.

"We should... talk about something later..."

"Okay... Why not right now...? I just have Physicial Education. It's not important. We can go home."

"No... I want to watch you work out." Winking, I nudged her and noticed Maja next to us, looking at us distraught.

She had to stifle a laugh.

"I'm bad.... We only do ball games" Smirking, I glanced at the clock.

"Then I want to watch you lose."

She looked at me offended.

"You're mean", and then grabbed her gym clothes and went into a cubicle to change.

Out of respect for the female gender, I stopped in front of it...okay no, fun, I ran in with anticipation.

She looked at me and slowly undressed, coming closer to me.
Grinning, I put my hands on her hips and pressed against her.

"Strip for me babygirl."

She put a hand around my neck and slid her bra off her shoulders. She bit her lip and looked at me innocently as hell at the same time.

Fuck... I stormily pressed Lucy against the cabin wall and kissed her.
The beauty immediately reciprocated and pulled my hair a little.
Moaning, I bit into her neck and gripped her hips tighter.
She gasped excitedly and pressed herself even closer to me. Smiling, I removed my pants and put the gun aside before turning her over and pressing her stomach against the wall while I kissed her shoulder, leading one hand to her breasts and stroking her hair to the side with the other. She held still and literally cried out for my touch.

"Ready?" I pulled out a condom in anticipation.

"Mmm." she breathed and waited.

Slowly I penetrated, smirking at how wet she was. She stifled a moan and up to her lip.

"I hope you don't mind that you're going to be late for gym." I laughed and started moving a little harder.

"Fuck sports..." she muttered, panting my name.

Grinning, I took that as an incentive and increased the pace and intensity.

"Fuck." she moaned louder now, bending her body into a holcross.

Completely engrossed in the sensation, I forgot how inexperienced she still was and began to get even harder while enjoying how tight she was. I worked at this intensity until she came and her legs gave way. Smiling, I pulled her into my arms and kissed her deeply.
She immediately reciprocated and wrapped her legs around me as she bounced on my hips. Smiling, I pinched her butt.

"I'm going to miss this." I said more to myself than to her.